Kitsune
Ante
batonpass
11 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1So you think you can cook? Empty So you think you can cook? 2011-06-19, 23:40

batonpass

batonpass

Anybody here like cooking? What can you cook?

I can make a mean ramen, not gonna lie. Cool

inb4icookcrack.

2So you think you can cook? Empty Re: So you think you can cook? 2011-06-19, 23:42

Ante

Ante

meth lab.

Uhhh, I can make some pretty phenomenal ramen as well... as long as you like extremely spicy food.

I usually do breakfast. Bacon, eggs, pancakes, waffles. I mix up some rice every once in a while.

But honestly, give me Pizza Rolls and I am a happy brony.

3So you think you can cook? Empty Re: So you think you can cook? 2011-06-19, 23:46

Kitsune

Kitsune

I can "cook" cereal, toast, canned chili, and instant lunches :p

But really, I can make brownies from scratch, and rice, and that's about it.

4So you think you can cook? Empty Re: So you think you can cook? 2011-06-19, 23:48

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Enough that if i was left alone for a week i wouldnt starve to death

5So you think you can cook? Empty Re: So you think you can cook? 2011-06-19, 23:51

Ante

Ante

Frostbyrn wrote:Enough that if i was left alone for a week i wouldnt starve to death

Cannibalism doesn't count!

6So you think you can cook? Empty Re: So you think you can cook? 2011-06-19, 23:55

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

*Throws Omelette Frisbee at Ante*

Shut up!

7So you think you can cook? Empty Re: So you think you can cook? 2011-06-19, 23:59

sheep

sheep

I'm a mean bbqer. I cook okay. Don't enjoy it too much though.

Did tri-tip, rice, bbq'd potatoes, and some veggies for dad day dinner tonight.

8So you think you can cook? Empty Re: So you think you can cook? 2011-06-20, 00:04

chunckylover53

I actually got an A in culinary class in highschool... I swept floors really good.

As for cooking i can't name anything i can cook good. I rarely cook.

9So you think you can cook? Empty Re: So you think you can cook? 2011-06-20, 00:08

batonpass

batonpass

sheep wrote:I'm a mean bbqer. I cook okay. Don't enjoy it too much though.

Did tri-tip, rice, bbq'd potatoes, and some veggies for dad day dinner tonight.

I love bbq, brother.

I'm envious right now. Real envious. Sad

10So you think you can cook? Empty Re: So you think you can cook? 2011-06-20, 00:13

Cubist Castle

Cubist Castle

I can make anything on a stove. Jambalaya, meat sauce, fried fish, whatever. Just don't ask me to use the oven to cook a whole chicken or a roast or something.

11So you think you can cook? Empty Re: So you think you can cook? 2011-06-20, 02:51

Zillah

Zillah

Frostbyrn wrote:Enough that if i was left alone for a week i wouldnt starve to death

yep, pretty much this. Im make killer pancakes and most other basic stuff

12So you think you can cook? Empty Re: So you think you can cook? 2011-06-20, 02:59

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

I was talking about Lasagnas and casseroles and such but OK zillah Very Happy

13So you think you can cook? Empty Re: So you think you can cook? 2011-06-20, 03:11

Zillah

Zillah

oh, i can make chili! yeah i make awesome chili!

14So you think you can cook? Empty Re: So you think you can cook? 2011-06-20, 11:44

The Mr. E of Hat

The Mr. E of Hat

I went to culinary school...so...pick something and I can prolly figure it out on a decently edible level.

oh oh...as long as it's not boxed. Boxed items confuse me with their built in directions and set measurements. I can break down a whole chicken but fuck boxed mashed potatoes... I didn't figure out boxed macaroni for the longest time.

http://www.drunkduck.com/I_Missed_A_Step/

15So you think you can cook? Empty Re: So you think you can cook? 2011-06-20, 11:56

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

I can cook a little bit. BBQ is my specialty. I can make some other things, one of my best things is chicken bacon ranch pizza. mmmmmm bacon *drool*

16So you think you can cook? Empty Re: So you think you can cook? 2011-06-20, 12:04

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

cake, pancakes, welsh cakes (like drop scones but with raisins and spice and stuff) cheesecake, scrambled egg, bacon.

if its cake, scrambled egg or bacon, im good.
anything else is bad Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum