Zillah
Ron Swanson
Shaymojack
19 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Shaymojack

Shaymojack

I feel no need (yet) to go for plats on other kits haha. I'll just stick with the guns I actually like for a while now :3

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Congrats Shamo! I got this done a while ago and I decided, like you, that I will not try to do this with other classes. I got close with the LMG's (T88, MG3) but thats it

Zillah

Zillah

Im too well rounded of a player to achieve this..

Assault - 3 plats
Engineer - 2, almost 3
Medic - 1, almost 2
Recon - 2 almost 3
pistols - 3 almost 4
all kit - 1

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Zillah wrote:Im too much of a chopper whore to achieve this..

Assault - 3 plats
Engineer - 2, almost 3
Medic - 1, almost 2
Recon - 2 almost 3
pistols - 3 almost 4
all kit - 1

Fix'd Very Happy

chunckylover53

Grats shaymo. I am just trying to finish up the LMG's atleast there the only kit i have platniums on i believe.

PKM-SAW-T88-M60-MG3SA

Just need XM8 MG36 and the regular MG3

Duck

Duck

I have the M1 Garand, XM8, M416, and Thompson. I think that's it. The rest of the assault rifles all seem to suck too much to use.

Zillah

Zillah

Frostbyrn wrote:
Zillah wrote:Im too much of a chopper whore to achieve this..

Assault - 3 plats
Engineer - 2, almost 3
Medic - 1, almost 2
Recon - 2 almost 3
pistols - 3 almost 4
all kit - 1

Fix'd Very Happy

Too bad they dont count each vehicle separately for platinums. i want my platinum blackhawk star!

Khfan60

Khfan60

This topic makes me feel like a n00b. I only have 3 plats: M416, AKS and the Knife. Though im working on platting the XM8-C.

Zillah

Zillah

you seem to be on quite a bit, and you have a high spm. im surprised youre not a higher level tbh lovin.

Khfan60

Khfan60

Zillah wrote:you seem to be on quite a bit, and you have a high spm. im surprised youre not a higher level tbh lovin.

NOW im on a lot. When the game first came out, I played a lot less. Then I met you fellas on GFQ's and started playing a lot. But about 3 days after Epyk made this holy place of awesomeness, I just stopped playing. No clue why, but I wish I hadn't. Oh well, im playing now and hopefully i'll hit 50 by the time BF3 comes out.

Ars Diaboli

Ars Diaboli

Nice! They're hands down the most well rounded weapons. Pretty much made to murder infantry.

A friend of mine platinum'd all of them months ago. He's an assault whore <_< Can't blame him, he usually ends up with the ace pin.

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

Ars that sounds like me ha Wink

But I did plat all the ARs and somehow managed to get ace a lot....

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

I plan on getting plat for only a handful of weapons. My favorite ones to be exact

1. M14 EBR
2. M1 Garand
3. Thompson
4. G3
5. AUG

Grats on the plats though, I don't play enough to get so many weapons with platinum stars.

Symbolic

Symbolic

Only AR I haven't got a plat on is the AEK. Working on that now. Its pretty good actually. But the Aug is still my favorite gun hands down.

No LMG's- Got like 500 with the M-60 and the MG36
No SMG's- Got almost 600 with the AKS I think
No Snipers- got like 400 with the GOL

Im an assault whore. Ill admit. It just fits my play-style the best. I love being anti infantry. I HATE using sniper rifles, unless I need to own some noob using the mag ammo M95.

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Terry likes to spread the love!

AEK-1087
XM8P-1137
F2000-1005
AUG-1811
AN94-1217
M416-1678
M16-1724
SCAR-L-1007
XM8C-995
AKS74U-704
UMP-1012
PKM-1024
M249-1657
M60-1002
XM8LMG-1163
MG36-1507
SV98-1001
SAIGA- 1021
G3-1124
NS2000-954 (I miss slugs Sad )
M2CG-1386
RPG-754

Yikes! I've played way to much BC2

Zillah

Zillah

no pistol plats I see.... Evil or Very Mad

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Pistols are for snipers and girls Razz

Zillah

Zillah

not, thats just the raffica... dreading trying to plat that thing. at range, it doesnt out damage a medkit i figured out.

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Now that I think about it I have 500 kills with the MP443, and maybe 200 with the 1911, and M9. So I use them a little.

Ante

Ante

Zillah wrote:not, thats just the raffica... dreading trying to plat that thing. at range, it doesnt out damage a medkit i figured out.

Yeah, but in range the Raffica has one of the fastest TTKs in the game. It really is beast mode in a one on one fight in close quarters.

Ars Diaboli

Ars Diaboli

I just got the M9 to about 4 gold stars and never touched the M93r. The rest of the handguns, plat. Loved the Rex.

Zillah

Zillah

Handguns ftw right?

Shaymojack

Shaymojack

I always hate on the M93, but I do admit there are some cases where I'm annihilated and then shocked to see it was an M93R.

Symbolic

Symbolic

I love the pistols, and Im deadly with him. Playing with Zillah and Frost last night I took some dude down with my Grach from like 300 yards. Epic.

Zillah

Zillah

yeah I remember that on harvest day Surprised

I like to just main pistols and run around with them all round. makes me feel like a badass

Symbolic

Symbolic

Zillah wrote:yeah I remember that on harvest day Surprised

I like to just main pistols and run around with them all round. makes me feel like a badass

Ive always loved pistols in FPS. In SP modes, I often try to use only pistols, as its just fun as hell. Pistols FTW. I used the 1911 way to much early going, it was just so bad ass.

Shaymojack

Shaymojack

I actually didn't fall in love with the 1911 for a long time. And then I started going 40+ kills a game on Arica Harbor with it and was like whoah.

Kitsune

Kitsune

I've never understood the love for the M1911; much like the SCAR-L, I absolutely despise it, yet everybody seems to love it.

Symbolic

Symbolic

How can you despise the 1911? Its arguably the best all around pistol in the game. Despise is such strong word. Only gun I despise is the M95.

Kitsune

Kitsune

It has a low-capacity, bad iron sights, and low RoF. Those are 3 of my biggest turn-offs when it comes to using any weapon.

Symbolic

Symbolic

I always hipfire pistols, so sights don't matter to me really. Only time I pull them up is during a long engagement.

Kitsune

Kitsune

The M1911 seems to work a little better hipfiring, but the low RoF and limited cap with only a med-high power keep me away from this gun. If want to use a weapon in the type of way I'd use the M1911, I usually use the M93r or the REX. I think the M9 is my favourite at medium-long range.

Zillah

Zillah

Kitsune no Kaji wrote:I've never understood the love for the M1911; much like the SCAR-L, I absolutely despise it, yet everybody seems to love it.

Haha i remember your Scar L hate topic from last summer on gamefaqs

M1911 is awesome, 2 shot headshot at any range with mag ammo, 2 shot kill with mag ammo up close, and the hipfire accuracy is waayyy to accurate. super easy to get headshots with.

Khfan60

Khfan60

Meh, I still prefer the M9.

Honey Badger

Honey Badger

lol i dont have many plat stars either. I play a lot too. oh well Razz

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

Seven assault weapons, six engineer weapons, five medic, one recon, three pistols, and four all kit.

Plus stationary, heavy, and air vehicles.

Are you guys even trying?

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

i used to liek the scar, then i plated it and now i hate the thing. for we its long range hit detection seems off w/out a red dot. and thats my turn off, if a gun needs a sight to work then its bad for an engie kit.

and for some odd reason i used to like the aug and i cant figure out why now that im platting it

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Its because the AUG has the Terry May seal of approval! Finally got platinum on all AR's @_@ 2855922021

probably my favorite AR just for the sound it makes when you uncork it

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

when im lagging the thing is just unbearable sometimes. i feel like only 30% of my bullets connect when my sight is on target. maybe ill try it lag free sometime and destroy with it

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

thats a problem you will get with all guns though, The AUG is actually one of the most accurate rifles if I recall correctly. other than the F2000 it has the best moving accuracy

Crombie

Crombie

I still don't have the air vehicles platinum... I hate that piloting the BH means I'll never get platinum.

I got all the basics covered and currently striving for the F2000 (about 130 left) after that I may give this "AUG" I keep hearing about a ride and see how she feels. My favorite plats though are the NS2K (slugs!) C4, and mines. Those, for some reason, just felt really good to accomplish.

Shinma

Shinma

Only platinum's I have atm are the knife, AKS-74U, AEK, and the M60 =/

Symbolic

Symbolic

The AUG is my baby. The only AR I havent finished is the AEK, which Im working on right now. But its damage output seems to suck. Does anyone know how the damage compares to the other AR's?

Gary Effin' Oak.

Gary Effin' Oak.

AEK = M16 damage output wise. Least last time I checked it was.

Symbolic

Symbolic

Byas? wrote:AEK = M16 damage output wise. Least last time I checked it was.

Interesting. It seems to require at least 2 more bullets from my experience. Clearly its not as accurate as the M16, so thats probably the difference.

Zillah

Zillah

AN94... i love that gun now...

I dont know why, it must just fit really well with the way i play.

Symbolic

Symbolic

I haven't used it since I got my platinum on it way back. I felt bad and quit using it lol. Is it alot more balanced now? I also just love the feel of the rifle. The two round burst is awesome.

Gary Effin' Oak.

Gary Effin' Oak.

I plat'd every smg and im starting on assault. I love rifles but dammit, I cant pull myself away from that sexy sexy AUG. I cycle through two weapons at a time, helps it from getting stale.

I guess ill go AUG > AN-94 -XM8 > Other guns go here.

Symbolic

Symbolic

Im in the minority here, and I know it. But I hated platting the XM8 more than any AR. I dunno why, its an effective rifle. But it just felt "meh" to me. Its like a gimped version of the M416.

Zillah

Zillah

yep me too. not a fan of the xm8. i couldnt hit shit with it at range.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum