Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

W00t!! finally got my first Weapon Platinum Star. YAY!!

+3
TexasMace
Zillah
Dropped Da Soap
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Got my 1000th kill with the PP2000 tonight. Felt so awesome. Took forever to do, but I got it.

YAY.

Now I am debating on whether or not I shall continue with another weapon from the Engineer class, or jump back on the M249 and wrap that up.

Kinda nervous bout using another Sub-Machine gun. I used the PP2000 so damn long its gonna be hard to get used to another Sub.

Zillah

Zillah

nice man thats not too easy of a gun to plat (IMO)

anyway, if i were you i would plat the m249 just because youve already got 6 stars on it

Good job dude! I remember you talking about it last night when us,.epyk and khult were rolling people!

My next plat will be my xm8. Then maybe the m60 since I dont feel like a douche using it anymore lol.

TexasMace

TexasMace

WOOO! Go, Soap you deadly bastard.

One thing that bugs me about online FPS is the m60 is always so OP! It annoys me because the m60 is possibly the most bad ass machine gun ever! And I wanna use it without feeling like an asshole. Considering MANY lmg's outclass the m60 in 2011.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Its powerful in Black Ops, but has really shitty recoil and hit detection.

TheGM

TheGM

Just remember the SCAR-L is really a Assault Rifle and all the Assault Rifles are the same.

Grey

Grey

Same thing with me Shredder. I love the 74u, but it's always too damn good. Which I found it odd that I'm a fan of the 74u but not the 47.

Shaymojack

Shaymojack

Splinter wrote:Same thing with me Shredder. I love the 74u, but it's always too damn good. Which I found it odd that I'm a fan of the 74u but not the 47.
Only game I've seen it too good in is BlOps...

Congrats on the plat. I remember getting it on the M416, great gun but by the time I got the platinum I was SO ready to be done with it. Don't really know what I'll go for next, I've been switching between guns after each gold star for a little while trying to find something good. I might go with the XM8 for the next platinum, halfway there already.

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Grats man! I'm currently working on getting the M14 platinum. Problem is, now every time I go back to a normal Assault weapon, I forget I have a 40mm attachment instead of C4, and then go "DAMN IT!" when I can't do anything about a tank.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum