Ante
Zillah
Grey
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I don't care what you say Empty I don't care what you say 2011-07-02, 00:56

Grey

Grey

Vinyl sounds better than CDs. I listen to my Kiss and ACDC albums on LPs more than on my CDs.

2I don't care what you say Empty Re: I don't care what you say 2011-07-02, 01:01

Zillah

Zillah

lol vinyl.

wax cylinders are the best

3I don't care what you say Empty Re: I don't care what you say 2011-07-02, 01:02

Ante

Ante

I'm pretty sure it's fact that vinyl has better audio quality, so you're right. Razz

I'm not much of an audiophile, but I won't put anything less than 320 kbps on my iPod.

4I don't care what you say Empty Re: I don't care what you say 2011-07-02, 07:57

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

meh, if the music is good im not too fussed about the quality.

obviously if its appallingly bad then it makes it less enjoyable, but at the end of the day if its decent quality im fine with it.

although i do love vinyls, but my dads speakers need a new amp Sad

5I don't care what you say Empty Re: I don't care what you say 2011-07-02, 12:27

scrittah

scrittah

I'm with Ante. 320k minimum. I rip everything in FLAC, just to be sure, but 320's usually good.

Sadly, I'm too broke to afford anything on vinyl, so I can't speak to the audio differences there.

http://scrittah.tumblr.com

6I don't care what you say Empty Re: I don't care what you say 2011-07-02, 12:30

Chewy

Chewy

Vinyl does sound nice. Something about that pure analogue sound just makes it sound better.

I broke the needle on my record player though Sad.

As for digital audio I try to keep mine at 320 if possible but for some songs lower quality is fine, especially if it's on an ipod since that seems to kill a bit of sound quality anyways.

7I don't care what you say Empty Re: I don't care what you say 2011-07-02, 13:52

Cubist Castle

Cubist Castle

I acquire way too much music to actually be spending money on it.

8I don't care what you say Empty Re: I don't care what you say 2011-07-02, 14:30

sheep

sheep

Cram is a theif! Baaad Cram! Bad. =P

I keep saying it! Reel to reel demmit!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum