+3
Ante
sheep
Kitsune
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Kitsune

Kitsune

The oldest server I used to play on became factions, had the map fucked up, and some random guy made admin.

The other server I was going to play on is outdated and abandoned, so I can't return to it.

Another server I wanted to play on has no mobs anymore, no TNT, or anything, and is completely pussified, as well as laggy.

The next server I want to play on is currently just being poorly managed.

I'd play imdeity, but the map limitations keeps me from getting to a safe distance away from people, and the whole "griefing is enabled but don't do it" really gets on my nerves.

And to top it all off, I've had to rebuild my base on servers (because they died) at least 14-17 times. Aggravating.

Just have nowhere left to go on MineCraft right now No

sheep

sheep

Poor Kitty. I think Minecraft has put you in the box.

Can you make your own server thing?

Kitsune

Kitsune

I don't have the money for a dedicated server, and my computer is nowhere near powerful enough to run one (as well as the fact that I have great lack of tech knowledge to even do it). Sad I'll probably just bide my time and wait for another one; it may not seem like it, but I'm very patient at times.

Yeah...it's like I'm in the box, with no "Get of Box" free card. Sad

Ante

Ante

Yeah, I'm very hesitant to actually put any time into imDeity because to be honest, I don't trust that I wouldn't be griefed in some capacity.

Grey

Grey

Takes off hat

sheep

sheep

I'll make you another one Kitty and see if it helps.

Kitsune

Kitsune

Well...thanks. All I need is a server found; I keep looking through the server lists and can never find a good one/decide. I don't mind if PvP/griefing is off, as long as there's absolutely no handouts, and x-raying/fly hacking is banned.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Kitsune wrote:Well...thanks. All I need is a server found; I keep looking through the server lists and can never find a good one/decide. I don't mind if PvP/griefing is off, as long as there's absolutely no handouts, and x-raying/fly hacking is banned.

You should totally come to Deity Very Happy the Mobs here are insanely OP right now and your a Masochist so its win win Very Happy

Also Ante your not going to get Griefed

Kitsune

Kitsune

I'll think about it; however, the only thing I don't like about imdeity is it doesn't seem like the people running the server know exactly what they're doing. I'm sure the mobs weren't intentional, and the fact that griefing isn't allowed, even though it's possible says something to me as well. That, and the economy system really bothers me. I guess I could try it tomorrow; I'll try to build you anything that you need, if I do. Very Happy

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

I Like Minecraft as a Social game,You know building Community's and cool things,Helping people out and the like

That and Acquiring loot Very Happy

Join us Fox stop being so Competitive Very Happy

Razzle Snazzle

Razzle Snazzle

Deity is fun if you like building stuff. I want jelly to make a server!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Walrus really sucks, and is getting on my nerves. Im playing on the dedicated one now,

Kitsune

Kitsune

I can't help but be competitive though, lol. I must win. That is pretty much how I've always been; I must become better than my competition and destroy it, or teach them how to do the same. I guess I could join you guys. Just give me a build site, and what you need done, and I'll do it. I prefer building underground, and far away from everybody else though, if possible.

Jelly needs a server yes. What's walrus doing to bother you this time though?

Duck

Duck

If you make your base in a town on imdeity other people can't grief you. The map is so big on imdeity you can easily just wander out in the wild and build a base where no one will ever find it. If someone does grief you, all you have to do is call a mod and they will ban the player or put them in jail and refund all your stuff or reset the guy's actions.

Kitsune

Kitsune

The map only allows you to go about 3,000 blocks out; I consider 5,000 blocks at the very least in one direction minimum safe distance. Sad I guess I could make it in town, but it's still just so weird building near other people. I'm so used to hiding from players, then flanking them every time I see them. You learn to fear other players on anarchy servers, for good reason. xD

I may join you though, I don't know. The only bad thing, is so much around you has been mined out.

Razzle Snazzle

Razzle Snazzle

walrus/ mods are all assholes, for one, and human is trapping me in a box, and wont let me out Razz also, they made the spawn a lava pit when i joined, so my power is -10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Kitsune

Kitsune

Wow. Why is Human even a mod again? Also, tell Jelly hi for me if you see him, and also tell me so I can get on TS and talk to him about making his own server.

Razzle Snazzle

Razzle Snazzle

i will tell u if jelly is there, and idk why human is a mod Razz he's trapped me in a house at least, underground, surrounded by lava.....yay

Kitsune

Kitsune

I like human, but he's a horrible mod/admin.

Razzle Snazzle

Razzle Snazzle

im still trapped, ive tried drowing, burning, but he's saved me every time. WHY!?!?!?!? and apparently he saw jelly today somewhere

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum