sheep
Zillah
Frostbyrn
Kitsune
13 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Kitsune

Kitsune

I have a 100% avoided rating for my alternate account, F0xxy Loxxy, and all 100% votes are ALL towards unsporting (and I use the Olympia/HK21 only). xD

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Most of mine are towards unsporting as well

From the Blackhawk and from when idiots would run in front of a Firing weapon in my H3 days

Kitsune

Kitsune

I wish I had a camera, it's so epic. xD

Zillah

Zillah

Hahaha, nice. im at 90% right now.

I wish my Blops disc wasnt in pieces otherwise id play with you sometime.

sheep

sheep

o_O

Apparently I'm a shit talker.

Ooh Kitty, you are sooo crazy

Ante

Ante

i ain't even know how to check this bro

I'm probably at 200% for being a camping bitch. Feels good man.

I dont know how to check it either.

If anyone wants to reach 100% avoided I'm sure we at the SeC could give you a hand.

Bama Psycho

Bama Psycho

sheep wrote:o_O

Same here, a lot of my avoided feedback is for trash talking...which is really odd cause I rarely say anything to anyone. Only time I talk is to teammates, occasionally calling out enemy positions and stuff like that...I do respond to hate mail though, so I probably get it for that. And to anyone that doesn't know how to view it go to profile, then view rep.

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Its somewhere in your profile I think. I remember being shocked at how high mine was. I don't think I am particularly cheap or anything, and I never berate my teammates either.

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

86% last time I checked. MK will totally destroy any reputation after a couple of weeks.

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Just checked for curiosity's sake.

87%
Trash talk: 10%
Language: 2%

Aggressive behavior: 7%
Unsporting behavior: 42%

Seems about right.

can you check this online? I'd love to see mine.

TexasMace

TexasMace

You probably can.
I think mine is 57% unsporting, very surprising to me.

Cardboard Fox

Cardboard Fox

Nice.

I haven't checked mine for a while, I'm probably a lot more avoided than I was because of being a dick on Reach.

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

Kitsune wrote:I have a 100% avoided rating for my alternate account, F0xxy Loxxy, and all 100% votes are ALL towards unsporting (and I use the Olympia/HK21 only). xD

i want to brolympia with you sometime.

Kitsune

Kitsune

It would help a lot; my K/D is actually almost 2 with the Olympia (not that I care, temp account), but I always need help getting flags, because my teammates never do that.

razelas

razelas

I wonder why people choose Unsporting Behavior... I myself typically put "lacking skill".

sheep

sheep

Bama Psycho wrote:
sheep wrote:o_O

Same here, a lot of my avoided feedback is for trash talking...which is really odd cause I rarely say anything to anyone. Only time I talk is to teammates, occasionally calling out enemy positions and stuff like that...I do respond to hate mail though, so I probably get it for that. And to anyone that doesn't know how to view it go to profile, then view rep.

Same here! Actually... I hardly ever practically never talk to randoms. They don't effing listen anyway. And sometimes they laugh at my little girl voice.

So I blame the SeC. Saying mean things about me.

Honey Badger

Honey Badger

If you add me on your brolympia account then i'll do it up too.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum