Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ok, so I've officially managed to beat my highest kills in a conquest match...

+10
Ante
Shinma
Zillah
DRGN LRD 1213
Ron Swanson
TexasMace
Keyser Söze
sheep
Elraptor
Artimise Flare
14 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

With the Neosted 2000, god, I never used to like this shotgun but I was just on fire a few nights ago on White Pass.

52 kills 22 deaths (We lost because of the stupid blueberries not capping anything)

I know, not the greatest K/D, but for a conquest match, it was an absolute blast. This on the 360 no less, I've NEVER been able to get that. I've become a believer as far as the superiority of the Neosted 2000 when compared to the other shotguns, that quick reload time has saved me countless times.

I'm sure many of you guys have done way better, but I was all warm and fuzzy after I saw all the awards and pins I got in that round.

Edit: Old record was 47 kills 9 deaths Arica Harbor though it was on the PS3, so it's not very impressive since the player based sucks ass.

Elraptor

Elraptor

I'm happy for you. I've also turned a pale shade of green, but let's not worry about me.

sheep

sheep

Go Artimise!

I had the neostead. I've never used it. I hate it because I die by it way tooooo often. Mainly from Fr0st, Epyk and possibly Khult. Bunch of asses. I hate that gun.

Quick reload time sounds nice though.

Now I'm gonna go sit in the corner and be green with Elraptor.

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Elraptor wrote:I'm happy for you. I've also turned a pale shade of green, but let's not worry about me.

In heat?

TexasMace

TexasMace

Nice, Art! Think my best was 22 or something. I'll be quiet now.

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Thats a helluva match man! K/D isn't too important, but then again a +2 is always good.

I belive my best was 55 on Nelson Bay. I've gotten close to that a couple times but I have never gotten passed that mark.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Back before the ticket bleed was increased on COnquest, I got 72 on Panama Canal going between c and a flag. I think Phe was there for that.

Zillah

Zillah

The best ive done on foot in CQ is something like 60 and 15 on Arica harbor.

Shinma

Shinma

I've always hated the look of the NS2K, so I've never really used it in BC1 or 2.

Ante

Ante

That's pretty beastly man, especially with a pump action. My best was a long time ago on Valparaiso. I think I have a pic of it somewhere on my photobucket....

Ok, so I've officially managed to beat my highest kills in a conquest match... IMG_20101102_172903

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

The Ns2000 is an UGLY shotgun. I think the 870 actually looks the best, and the SPAS sounds the best, but the NS2000 just performs a little better (reload cancle)

Zillah

Zillah

Ante wrote:That's pretty beastly man, especially with a pump action. My best was a long time ago on Valparaiso. I think I have a pic of it somewhere on my photobucket....

Ok, so I've officially managed to beat my highest kills in a conquest match... IMG_20101102_172903

niiiiiceee. I have a few awesome screen shots like that but i cant find them...

D

Neostead is pretty ugly looking, but then again so are its victims.

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

mine is around 87 on nelson bay with the saw. was a damn good day for bc2

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

DAMN ANTE! That's beastly, using my favorite weapon no less! I took pictures of my best matches on my phone, will have to upload them later. Sadly the only one worthy of notice is this one with the Neostead 2000 since it was on the 360.

I forgot to mention that it was with shot as well, not slugs. Got some of them pissed enough that they started using the NS2k.

I prefer the look of the 870 or even the SPAZ-12 over the NS2k, but it just takes too long sometimes for them to reload.

Cubist Castle

Cubist Castle

Shit, I wish I could remember the k/d of my best matches. I haven't the slightest clue what they were, though. All I can recall is my highest score, 7575.

Wacco

I don't remember my highest kills either, but my highest score was like 10k on Arica Harbor Conquest going all out as a medic.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum