Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

My Flail arrived today, and in order to celebrate the momentous occasion, I ordered a new weapon.

+5
sheep
Zillah
Symbolic
The Adli Corporation
Dropped Da Soap
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001THHXDU/ref=ox_sc_sfl_title_6?ie=UTF8&m=A2FBJBFET13DG0

YES. My house is slowly turning into a medival armory, and I love it.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

sick!

anywhere near you can get a bow/crossbow from?
archery is damn fun and there is a lot less law to deal with/

Zillah

Zillah

ive always been a fan of superheated pots of oil.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Ooh, I always wanted a Crossbow, but never thought to look for one.

And Symbolic, ALREADY GOT ONE BABY!

Sometime in the future(when I aint so damn lazy) I will post my entire collection of Flails, knifes, daggers, brass knuckles, MACES( I GOT TWO!), and other weapons I own. Just to show off..//

Symbolic

Symbolic

You got two maces? Dude you are a bad ass.

All Ive got are two hand guns and a few army knives. Shameful at my weaponry collection.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

you need any permits to own a bow, despite the fact they are lethal weapons Razz

you need permission to shoot them and you cant carry it round in public if its strung, but there's no real reason to carry a strung bow a round in public Razz

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Le Frog wrote:you need any permits to own a bow, despite the fact they are lethal weapons Razz

you need permission to shoot them and you cant carry it round in public if its strung, but there's no real reason to carry a strung bow a round in public Razz

Well I live up in the hills, so I don;t think that it would cause quite a commotion if I walked outside with it,

Hell, the place me and my friends all play Airsoft at is an old abandoned horse racing ring a mile back in the hills behind our community. And we haven't gotten any negative feedback despite we normally walk through the park with 12+ people to go back their and play. And some of us have some real looking airsoft guns too. So I don't think anything negative would happen if I got a bow.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

yeah, you should be fine.

you'll get a much greater sence of accomplishment if you use a bow over a gun, since you really have to account for drop and wind. getting a good hit is a lot more rewarding than with a rifle.

plus it gives a good upper body workout if you use it regularly Smile

sheep

sheep

I have a bow. It's stupid fun, I love it. Need to get a new string for it though, which means I have to find a new archery place since the one near me shut down. New arrows too. I only have 1 or 2 good target arrows left.

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

crossbow and full body armor

Shaymojack

Shaymojack

So I suppose in the event of a zombie attack the SeC is going to bring their best weapons and camp out at soap's house?

Duck

Duck

I have a nice composite bow but I got bored of shooting stuff with it.

Rogue Jedi

Rogue Jedi

Shaymojack wrote:So I suppose in the event of a zombie attack the SeC is going to bring their best weapons and camp out at soap's house?

If you can make it to north Alabama, you will be safe. There are enough weapons on my street alone to field a small army.

Symbolic

Symbolic

Hell yea. With our collective weaponry of the SeC we could field a small army. We should start our Zombie Apocalypse Survival Plan ASAP.

What I can offer

- Crazy son of a bitch- me
- 9mm and .357 Magnum
- 3 7inch army knives
- 3 baseball bats
- 1 hockey stick

Take inventory folks

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

OH SHIT!!! 33 inch Medieval Executioners Axe?!?

YES PLEASE!!

*orders*

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum