Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

My entire neighborhood probably thinks im crazy....

+3
Cubist Castle
Elraptor
Honey Badger
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Honey Badger

Honey Badger

So whenever i watch a movie i turn it up half way on my tv and surround sound. You can hear that very very very far away from my house.

When im home alone i turn it up louder listening to my "crazy ear piercing music" and if im not in a party on live i turn it up very loud again.

then my neighbors either hate me or think im crazy because my room is so fucking loud with screaming gun shots and whatever the movies im watching has.

Oh and one time my sister got a text from a couple of neighbors wondering if everything was ok. Razz

Elraptor

Elraptor

At least they don't call the police.

Cubist Castle

Cubist Castle

Well at least you don't have roommates who get into drunken arguments with their friends on the front lawn at 3:00 am... then proceed to argue with the neighbor when asked to stop shouting... who then calls the cops...

Thank god that idiot got a dui and had to move back in with her parents.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Dude, I wish i could turn my volume up that loud.

Some Douchebag called the cops on me last week.
I was home alone, it was 4 in the afternoon, and SHE was ACROSS the street at the community pool and called the cops because my music was too loud, and bothered him while she wanted to rest at the pool.

Flat out told that bitch later after the cop left, that on that no one makes me turn down Creedance Clearwater Revival. So I took my stereo out of my living room, put it on the porch and aimed it at the pool and put it at max volume and played Looking out my Backdoor.

Shaymojack

Shaymojack

My room is basically soundproof.
Very Happy

Ante

Ante

Some people do work night shifts and have to sleep during the day. I dunno, if I'm going to blast music or watch a movie, I put my headphones on.

I'm one of those people who would call the cops. *shrug*

StormEye

StormEye

Elraptor wrote:At least they don't call the police.
Basically

Honey Badger

Honey Badger

Most almost all of my neighbors are teachers :l but CCR really? thats relaxing!

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Grumpy Bear wrote:Most almost all of my neighbors are teachers :l but CCR really? thats relaxing!

I know! Out of all the music to complain about, she complained about CCR.

I should have changed the cd and put on Battlelore, or the amazing German Metal band, Accept, and just blasted their hit song "Balls to the Wall" at her.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum