Chewy
Admin
Khfan60
28 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Khfan60

Khfan60

For the most part I haven't worn anything but DC's for the past 4 years. >_>

EDIT: I also like the way high-top converse look, I think im gonna buy a pair of them soon.

Last edited by Khfan60 on 2011-08-11, 19:59; edited 1 time in total

Admin

Admin

Cheap.

http://www.speakeasyclinic.com

Chewy

Chewy

I usually stick with New Balance.

I really need a new pair right now actually, mine are so worn out the plastic stuff is sticking out, and they've been like that for several months.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Converse All-Stars

D

I've worn Timberlands for the last few years.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

Karimor

damn good boots. my last 3 pairs of walking boots have been karimors.

i outgrew the first pair, the second pair are covered in paint so i got a new pair (i still use the paint covered ones for work)

asdf

asdf

Cheap and/or rugged.

I will only pay more for shoes that actually have practical use, like hiking boots or steel-toes. Just as long as the shoes are comfortable.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

whatever skater shoe walmart or payless has on sale that I like Razz

chunckylover53

I loved my DC's i now have Osiris's which are cool but i think my huge ass foot made some threads come unloose on my one shoe. I owned some lugz before but i don't think they make them anymore, it was kind of like a boot/shoe...

D

I had a pair of Stanley shoes that were like skate shoes, but with a steel-toe.

They don't make them anymore.

Cubist Castle

Cubist Castle

Sanuk
Onitsuka Tiger (Asics)
Creative Recreation

Wacco

Converse. Or whatever's cheap and looks good.

Ante

Ante

Nike Shox. I've been wearing them for 4+ years now and I will never wear another type of shoe.

Good for running, good for working, good for walking and they look great. Well worth the $100 price tag.

Grey

Grey

Roles with Chucks for the summer, Wolverine boots for the winter (They've lasted two winters now), and a Nike running shoe.

Bama Psycho

Bama Psycho

New Balance for me...seem like the most comfortable to me.

Duck

Duck

I've probably never bought the same brand twice. I don't pay attention. I just usually get the cheapest functional ones.

What is this "shopping for brands" stuff. Real men are cheap, unless it involves video games or booze.

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Anything with double stitching, or skate shoes in general, even though I don't skate.

I tend to be rough on my footwear.

I used to really dig Airwalks back in the 90's.

sheep

sheep

I like shoes!

Mostly I wear my Helies. They are super stupid comfortable. I like skate type shoes, but its hard to find them in my size.

I have Sketchers for work. Comfy and cute. And practical for being on your feet all day since they breathe nicely.

Grey

Grey

I had a pair of helies before. Pretty fun to have.

sheep

sheep

Mine don't have the wheels though. They're just regular shoes.

They be white with pink skulls on them. Effing awesome.

Grey

Grey

I pissed off some mall cops with them once. I told him. "I didn't see a No Heelying sign."

sheep

sheep

Ahahaha! Well, that's true! No sign against it, where's the crime, eh? Haha.

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

A pair of almost brand new real leather high top converses that my girlfriend found at a thrift store for like 6-7 bucks. that was an awesome score! I was like Very Happy I also have a pair of bright red high top converses.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

I wear black dockers brand dress shoes to work when I have to look pretty for meetings or customers, otherwise I wear Columbia hiking shoes that look semi formal and nice.

The first brand I go to is New Balance because their shoes seem to fit me the best, and are the most comfotable and still look nice.

Flip flops are AWESOME!

Otherwise I don;t really have a favorite brand.

TexasMace

TexasMace

Merrells hiking shoes

Clearance rack brand.

Rogue Jedi

Rogue Jedi

Timberland and New Balance.

D

Don't wear tennis shoes all that much but my gym shows are New Balance as well. Good shoes.

On a somewhat related note, does anyone else suffer from arch issues like flat feet and such?

My oldest son does. He walkslike a duck because of it. They want to do major surgery to correct it, but we are getting a few other opinions.

D

Ah poor little guy. Yeah bad arches suck. I have them also and it really screws with the rest of your body.

He didnt even realize it. Still doesnt really. He just learned to walk that way. It doesnt cause him any pain. They said it could screw with him when he's older though. We'd obviously like to avoid that.

The surgery they suggest involves cutting the achilles tendon. Not thrilled with that. It would put him in a wheelchair for a while.

D

Oh damn dude, that's pretty wicked, but may be worth it in the long run. Having flat feet has wrecked my whole body, everything is out of line. I went to a chiropractor a while back and they did an x-ray on my body and it looked like my body had been in a torture rack.

Crazy how your feet has a pretty major impact on the rest of your body. It's like having bad tires on your car, it messes up other stuff.

Heebs

Heebs

i wear New Balance toning shoes, they're supposed to be good for your back, since mine is messed as all hell. i have very flat feet, barely an arch at all, it runs in the family.

i used to wear skate shoes, but they're not comfortable anymore, so i don't buy them. i love flip-flops, but they're terrible for your back, and if you have flat-feet because there is zero support, so i only wear them sparingly.

i don't own a lot of shoes, i guess i am not like your typical female *shrugs*

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Yea for New Balance! HAHAHA

I have big feet! You know what they say about a man and big feet right?

I hate to sound all Kentucky Hillbilly but yea flip flopa sre where its at. When I was a a teen I used to mow the grass barefoot! HAHA

Heebs

Heebs

i was always barefoot when i was a kid, ask sheep. the bottoms of my feet were always black from running on the blacktop without any shoes, and running around the yard and out in the horse pasture.

we had a gravel driveway and i could run across that shit no problem lol! now if i tried to do that i would start crying no doubt.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Thats awesome Heebs! Same here, I also always had skinned knees as a kid! I was always doing dumb ass shit with my bike trying to jumb stuff and crashing,, or wrestling, or whatever and falling and skinning my knees!

Ahhh to be a kid again!

Heebs

Heebs

oh nostalgia *tear*

things were so much easier when i was a kid, now i am an adult and things are crappy >.>

MADEWITHROBOTS

MADEWITHROBOTS

I'm not especially a 'brands' kinda guy in general, but when it comes to footwear I'm a complete Nike bitchwhore.

I too am rocking a pair of Shox which cost an eyewatering £120 at the time - but here I am, 7 (yeah SEVEN) years later and they're still going strong and look great.

They are finally starting to show their age a bit now though, and when they finally give up the ghost I'll probably shell out a similar amount for a new pair of Total Airs.

It all started out when I was a lot younger - I've always had problems with my feet, especially as I was growing, and so I bought some Air Max for the cushioning. They were so good, and lasted so long that I've never bought another brand since - I've even got some Gore-Tex waterproof Nike's for the winter, and some smart black leather shoes that look completely inconspicuous - uh uh! Nike Air Zoom, baby!

They may not have any windows, but those Vietnamese kids sure can stitch!

Spoiler:

batonpass

batonpass

> $50

I'm also a sucker for a pair of good moccasins. No joke, shit's comfy.

Zillah

Zillah

Vans and Pumas are what i like the most.

Although i havent worn anything besides flip flops for the last 3 months. ($5 at old navy)

and for tennis shoes (like, for actually playing tennis) i have adidas

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

herp derp i has heelies im cool

i dont, god no

D

I hate Heelies. It's a parent's worst nightmare when you have clumsy kids.

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

>_>
<_<

Clarks.

Zillah

Zillah

What's the SeC's favorite shoe brand? Tumblr_lin9yssSvZ1qcxgnvo1_500

StormEye

StormEye

I've been wearing Hush Puppies for the majority of this year.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum