+2
Metalzoic
Ron Swanson
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Entertainment for saturday Empty Entertainment for saturday 2010-09-17, 20:31

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

You guys are it. I'm stuck working saturday and it's gonna be SLOW at work. I work at NAPA and harvest for the area is almost over, not to mention its raining and shit. So I'm calling on all of you to entertain me tomorrow, otherwise I may go insane with bordom

Please Help

2Entertainment for saturday Empty Re: Entertainment for saturday 2010-09-17, 20:32

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

You mean online or do you want some of us to come visit you? Razz

3Entertainment for saturday Empty Re: Entertainment for saturday 2010-09-17, 20:34

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

I'll entertain online but I was just in MT. Gotta say not much out there to draw me back! Though I went to the Montana Brewery Co. and it had some dame fine India Pale Ale.

4Entertainment for saturday Empty Re: Entertainment for saturday 2010-09-17, 20:36

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

I will take anything I can get.

Damn it! I don't know how I got suckered into working saturday. Maybe if I hadn't taken wed off to play reach....

5Entertainment for saturday Empty Re: Entertainment for saturday 2010-09-17, 20:39

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

I will be at the Hat's wedding, out in BFE, so prob no phone reception.
Just rile up frost and you have so many posts to keep track of you'll through your monitor is disgust.

6Entertainment for saturday Empty Re: Entertainment for saturday 2010-09-17, 20:42

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

yes Frost...... hmmm maybe I should make a topic about how the enemies in Halo ignore my charicter in lew of shooting some NPC lol

10 minutes left of work today!!!!!!! Entertainment for saturday Icon_cheers

7Entertainment for saturday Empty Re: Entertainment for saturday 2010-09-17, 22:21

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

TerryMay wrote:yes Frost...... hmmm maybe I should make a topic about how the enemies in Halo ignore my charicter in lew of shooting some NPC lol

10 minutes left of work today!!!!!!! Entertainment for saturday Icon_cheers

doesnt frost go out with danielle on weekends?

ill be here a bit but i neeed to get off my ass

8Entertainment for saturday Empty Re: Entertainment for saturday 2010-09-19, 03:25

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Lol your so unlucky i was playing Reach all today

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum