11 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Symbolic

Symbolic

http://www.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/08/16/maryland.flash.mob/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

Sad....

Wacco

What a shame. Flash mobs had so much potential. Like this guy:
<iframe width="425" height="349" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/GA8z7f7a2Pk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I was really tempted to replicate that when I was at a festival a few weeks ago. There was this drunk dude dancing and I felt like joining him and seeing if others would too, but I seemed to have misplaced my testicles that day.

Symbolic

Symbolic

That video is so funny. For the life of me I cant remember where I first saw that. That guy is the man. Period.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Probally on here

Thats actually the SeC's very own Kalei Very Happy

Symbolic

Symbolic

LOL

Symbolic

Symbolic

On topic I hope they stop this shit. Our country has enough problems. We dont need civil unrest like whats happening in Europe. From reading the article it seems as though law enforcement is concerned this is a growing problem. Down with Facebook! Burn it down!

TexasMace

TexasMace

AR-15, Sym.

chunckylover53

We've had so many flash mobs up here. Just recently a bunch of teenagers about 20 of them or 10 of them forget which one, just went around beating people up, It made national news.

Edit: Didn't even check the link so i edited that one out of my post Razz.

The Mayor of Philadelphia has issued a curfew for everyone below 18 of 9PM if they aren't off the street by then and get caught they get taken to the police station. Well it's a little more detailed than that exactly heres an article.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/08/13/about-50-teens-arrested-in-philly-curfew-crackdown/

Last edited by chunckylover53 on 2011-08-17, 13:13; edited 2 times in total

Grey

Grey

I remember when flashmobs were just for harmless fun.

infadel117

infadel117

they still are near me

my friends did one to a gas station but when they did they bought the stuff the grabbed but it was all the same item that they were buying

Symbolic

Symbolic

Chunky I heard about that. Pretty crazy IMO. I dont know if its just the social networking thing or what, but kids these days seem crazier than ever. I got in my fair share of trouble, but never anything like this!

Tex- I got my .357 locked and loaded Smile

Also is infadel your son?

TexasMace

TexasMace

.357!? Nice, Symmy. Wink

Yes he is my son...good kid....most of the time. -_-

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

i have a £3.57 magnum. the most powerful ice cream in the world...

feeling licky punk?

Symbolic

Symbolic

Yea its my baby. I dont own any rifles of any kind. But I now own 2 hand guns. Just sold my Glock to a buddy. But Ive had my .357 for a few years now(ill post a pic when i get home if interested) and me little 9mm pea shooter.

About Infadel- I thought so, your kid trolled me the other day lol.

Ante

Ante

Zaphod wrote:i have a £3.57 magnum. the most powerful ice cream in the world...

feeling licky punk?

Seems this is a developing pattern in this country Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS4F9P00v9MFILdzko0zOo1CBzeFsbIoENQYfgYMKdDYyDTZ0Re

TexasMace

TexasMace

He better not be! GRRRRR

Symbolic

Symbolic

Haha it wasn't a big deal. Just made some weird comments in my Shadows of the Damned thread is all. I was confused haha.

Ante

Ante

I still need to pick up a firearm at some point. Screw New York's gun laws, though.

Symbolic

Symbolic

Vinyl Scratch wrote:I still need to pick up a firearm at some point. Screw New York's gun laws, though.

Dont pull a Plaxico Burris.

Khfan60

Khfan60

Vinyl Scratch wrote:I still need to pick up a firearm at some point. Screw New York's gun laws, though.

I don't even know our gun laws... >_> how old do you have to be to own one?

TexasMace

TexasMace

You can own one at any age but the parents have to be involved if you are young.

I am moving my 380 into the Jeep after all this flash mob BS. I doubt it will happen in Texas though. heehee.

Keep your vehicle's doors locked folks.

TheGM

TheGM

I got nothing to worry about, I have this!
Spoiler:

chunckylover53

I am 50 cent bullets don't hurt me and my two hands will crush anybody.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum