Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

I must really hate myself a lot and I mean A-LOT!

+9
HydrasBreath ♜
Dropped Da Soap
grader
Kenshiro
Gary Effin' Oak.
Zillah
Ante
1fnbighen
TheGM
13 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TheGM

TheGM

Why? Got the Platinum M14 Assault in Vietnam. in fact I platted all assault kit guns there....but that M14. I must be a sadist or something to put up with Vietnam let alone the M14.
no pony pics or posts about ponies in their various forms are allowed in this topic.
Vietnam.....what a let down.

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

get mad at my sig

but damn. m14, you are entitled to plat an auto shottie

Ante

Ante

I'm so happy I never put the 15 down on Vietnam. What a botched rush-job it turned out to be. So much potential too.

Zillah

Zillah

wow... the guns alright at close range, but the recoil just screws any chance you have past 30 meters.

Gary Effin' Oak.

Gary Effin' Oak.

All you need is the Gundam style beam rifle they call the AK47 in Vietnam. The enemy is doomed from the start.

Kenshiro

Kenshiro

Don't people use the M14 to try to handicap themselves, thus proving they are better than people using other weapons?

grader

grader

I like Vietnam Conquest,had alot of fun on Hastings,Hill 137 and Pui Bai.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

I still want to get some of the Vietnam achievements sometime. So someone should join me next time.

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

yeah I got Vietnam when I got back into BC2 and I've played it like twice...what a waste of money

TheGM

TheGM

1fnbighen wrote:get mad at my sig

but damn. m14, you are entitled to plat an auto shottie

Eeeeew Saiga.

I got the USAS plat but that is more of "Hey You wanna play that game? OH WE WILL PLAY THAT GAME" Spank gun.
haven't touched it since....

Got a SPAS plat.....more signs of my self hate?

BmmFlash

BmmFlash

am I the only one who likes the M14....?

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Nam was kinda disapointing. Besides the guns doing more damage hte maps were just not made very well. Every map had some big problem with it that just ruined it for me.

Your crazy GM, you crazy

BmmFlash

BmmFlash

Thats ture.... ther e just seems like there are too many plints in the maps that make them really hard to play. I wish they could have put more time into the whole thing Sad

Ars Diaboli

Ars Diaboli

The SPAS ain't so bad... ok, all pump action shotties are basically a handicap, unless you can use slugs effectively. But at least, I'm actually decent with them. I got a plat with the 870 (the best out of the three shotguns in my opinion), the SPAS sitting at 8 or 9 gold stars, and the Neostead at 5.

I know all three are the same, except for the reload of the Neostead, but I swear, the hit detection and aiming with the 870 is damn perfect. I would dominate with the thing.

Ante

Ante

buckshot vs slugs really just depends on the map. I get ecstatic when White Pass pops up on rush because that means I can use the SPAS with buckshot and not want to punch my monitor in the dick.

Zillah

Zillah

yeah with the 870 & slugs, i remember i got like 500 kills in 4 hours of use.

Rush defense in vietnam was awesome for kill whoring though; thats if they left their base.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I feel Vietnam was a waste of money too....15 bucks for that garbage....

The spawns were horrible,everything was bad really.I have 2 achievements left for it and don't care to ever get em...100 kills in the paper tank,and 100 kills in the paper chopper

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum