DRGN LRD 1213
Epyk MD
TexasMace
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TexasMace

TexasMace

Anyone else read these books yet!?

I've only just started the first one but I absolutely love it. Very well written and moves at a good pace.

The book seems to fit my personality and some of my hobbies perfectly.

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

i downloaded it at the same time i downloaded the first dresden book, everything else kinda took a back seat for a while. You just reminded me i needed to finish it.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Not read it but I'll check it out. THo Im a little back logged with shit I need to read right now.

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

I haven't read it either, but did see a preview for it coming out in theathers. The movie looked good and when I learned it was a book first, it's on my list to pick up.

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

El Duderino wrote:I haven't read it either, but did see a preview for it coming out in theathers. The movie looked good and when I learned it was a book first, it's on my list to pick up.

Plus... mystique

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Epyk wrote:
El Duderino wrote:I haven't read it either, but did see a preview for it coming out in theathers. The movie looked good and when I learned it was a book first, it's on my list to pick up.

Plus... mystique

Wasn't sure what exactly you were talking about so I looked at IMDB. Yes! And as an added bonus, she's 21!

TexasMace

TexasMace

It takes a lot for me to like a book but this one knocked it out of the park for me.

infadel117

infadel117

this reminds me i want to read texas' christmas present

TexasMace

TexasMace

OOOO, A HINT!

infadel117

infadel117

indeed

but i couldnt get part 1 of this book...looks like your going all rahxephon on it

Mrs. Terry of Hat

Mrs. Terry of Hat

Hah! I just came here to make a topic about this and I found this one.

I downloaded the first one on Christmas day and I finished the third about a half hour ago, haha. I couldn't put them down. I read the first one almost straight through.

Awesome books. I can't wait for the movie.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

geek I've never heard of em but I'll check em out

TexasMace

TexasMace

Damn, Hat you tore through those books!

I'm bogged down on the second book and having trouble getting through the first chapters. Katnis is totally oblivious and a little annoying so far.

I'm stoked about the movie but I really don't like the fact that they have Woody Harrelson playing Haymitch. BOO!

Just remembered I bought my wife a mocking jay pendant for Christmas.

Mrs. Terry of Hat

Mrs. Terry of Hat

Yeah, the first book was my favorite by far. I read super fast though, I can get through like 100-150 pages in an hour, so I can read pretty hefty books fairly quickly. Sometimes it's a curse though, because I read so fast, I need a pretty long list, haha.

Pariah

Pariah

I hate to disappoint, but after Hunger Games, Catching Fire is a bit of a letdown, and Mockingjay is a little worse that HG, but its in the middle. If you need someone to alk about the books with, I'll gladly listen. It's a good series, but I just can't find it in me to love the books.

Mrs. Terry of Hat

Mrs. Terry of Hat

I agree, the first book blows the other two out of the water. I get annoyed with Katniss by the end of it, haha.

Pariah

Pariah

Mrs. Terry of Hat wrote:I agree, the first book blows the other two out of the water. I get annoyed with Katniss/Gale/Peeta/fuckingeveryone by the end of it, haha.

Mrs. Terry of Hat

Mrs. Terry of Hat

Yeah, basically. Mostly Katniss, but just about everyone starts pissing me off by Mockingjay Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum