Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

half way through hunger games (minor spoilers) (unless your plague then their major)

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

infadel117

infadel117

i love it, if the main wasnt a girl she'd remind me of texas

its got some parts where i go "oh c'mon this is obviously filler" and then parts three pages later that make the "filler" have absolute purpose

but of what iv'e read my favorite part so far is where Katniss steps up at the reaping

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

I've heard of that book somewhere.

Are these vampire books or something?

infadel117

infadel117

not at all

i think you heard it from texas on this site but i cant remember what the topic was called

Mrs. Terry of Hat

Mrs. Terry of Hat

I LOVE those books! They are phenomenal, and they really make you think, which are the best books in my opinion.

Duck

Duck

they're about in the future global warming has caused the seas to eat up a bunch of the sea. So there's a war and in the end the 1% force the 99% to work their asses off in small communities so the remaining 1% can live like the current age.

And just to rub it in the 1% make 24 kids from the 12 99% districts have a televised fight to the death every year.

Basically like the occupy wallstreet + 1984 + lord of the flies.

Pretty good.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Wow I was way off. Based off the name I just figured it was the next popular vampire series.

And just to rub it in the 1% make 24 kids from the 12 99% districts have a televised fight to the death every year.

Err, why? Scratch that I'm sure it's part of the plot.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum