You are not connected. Please login or register

The website.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The website. Empty The website. 2010-10-06, 06:26

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

Here's what I have so far:

Core of the site centers around gaming so..
Recent and new game reviews.
Recent and new SeC rating system for games.
Game news, trailers, speculations
Guides- Lunar's tank guide can be the flag ship if he agrees.

Other sections:
Tech news- new products, hardware vs hardware, where to find the best price

science section...becuase I said so -.-

Current world news

So...here's a question...who want to help write articles or scour the intrawebs for the big new thing in each category?

2The website. Empty Re: The website. 2010-10-06, 06:32

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Sounds like alot of Work

But im willing to do ratings of Games and Stuff

Im going with about a 5/10 for Reach atm

3The website. Empty Re: The website. 2010-10-06, 06:41

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

It will be a lot of work, that's why I'm asking my illustrious comrades for help

4The website. Empty Re: The website. 2010-10-06, 06:43

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Comrades?

HES A RED GET HIM BOYS!

5The website. Empty Re: The website. 2010-10-06, 08:25

Twitchy

Twitchy

The website. Epyk_r10
Ph34r my l33t p41nt $kill$The website. Moz-screenshot

6The website. Empty Re: The website. 2010-10-06, 08:40

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

lol

7The website. Empty Re: The website. 2010-10-06, 10:32

Can someone please correct the "Gallary" and "Calender" graphics? They need to be spelled "Gallery" and "Calendar". IT'S KILLING ME. QQ

8The website. Empty Re: The website. 2010-10-06, 11:02

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

Its first on my todo list, I want to get the forums squared a way first, the website is just in the planning stage, I can at least do that while I cover the hours of my dumbass employee that's getting fired tomorrow.

9The website. Empty Re: The website. 2010-10-06, 19:48

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Hes he failing Epykly?

10The website. Empty Re: The website. 2010-10-07, 23:19

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

No one is interested? =*(
In the AM ill be finishing up the website template (hopefully) and reskinning the forums to match it.
Actual content will probably start trickling in some time early next week.

11The website. Empty Re: The website. 2010-10-08, 00:26

I'll help with anything, I only skimmed through all the posted but if you tell me to do something I'll do it =]

12The website. Empty Re: The website. 2010-10-08, 00:32

Okay I just read through all of the first post, I only read the first part when I first read through it, I'll try and help with it if you want me to. I'll be doing online school very soon too so I'll have a computer with me all the time and considering I have no life I could do anything you want =] nonsexual of course Wink

13The website. Empty Re: The website. 2010-10-08, 00:35

StormEye

StormEye

I know D does it from time to time. Not sure whether he would do it dedicatedly, though.

14The website. Empty Re: The website. 2010-10-08, 00:39

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

Mostly I meant writing review, writing your own article on a game, piece of tech, real world, rambling or finding the hot topic of the day/week and summarizing and linking it to the site

15The website. Empty Re: The website. 2010-10-08, 00:41

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

You would just have to write it up, provide a pic or two, links and email the documents to speakeasyclinic@gmail.com with the title you want and I would add it.

16The website. Empty Re: The website. 2010-10-08, 00:43

I wouldn't mind writing game reviews, I know I'm only 16 and stuff but playing games is literally all I do all day everyday. I could try to write a review on a game and show it to you and see if it's good enough to actually show other people, and if it isn't then I know that I suck at writing reviews lol.

17The website. Empty Re: The website. 2010-10-08, 00:47

I will submit articles about science and world events, if they interest me.
I can also do album reviews... although I'm sure that no one would read them.

18The website. Empty Re: The website. 2010-10-08, 00:48

Why do you think that no one would read them? Because I would.

19The website. Empty Re: The website. 2010-10-08, 00:53

Well 'Robo Radio' wasn't much of a success. I tried to introduce everyone to some music I thought was good, and I provided a variety of genres, but I think the only people that really appreciated it were Wacco and possibly Chewy.
If people don't really want to take the time to actually listen to the tracks, then why bother writing articles about bands that they don't care about?

Not that Robo Radio is dead. Gonna post a vid now, since I just dusted off the inside of my laptop, and I downloaded some new albums today.

20The website. Empty Re: The website. 2010-10-08, 00:55

Are you the person who posted an Interpol song on here?

21The website. Empty Re: The website. 2010-10-08, 00:55

Most assuredly.

22The website. Empty Re: The website. 2010-10-08, 00:57

Dude you got me addicted to them lol. I love them, if you wrote albums reviews I would for sure read them now. I like all kinds of music, except for rap and country, so I would actually love to listen to some of the bands you like.

23The website. Empty Re: The website. 2010-10-08, 01:04

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

indeed, the more we add, and the more ppl writing, the more diverse and awesome we become.

I plan on doing, science (specifically space) and upcoming game news, previews, and trailers.

Tom has agreed to cover tech news,
Bla is doing some reviews and you covering world, science, music. That's a lot content that I know ill be reading

Plus I'm hoping a few of the other members get in on the action as well.

24The website. Empty Re: The website. 2010-10-08, 01:05

StormEye

StormEye

I probably would be involved in discussions in Science section if it gets going.

25The website. Empty Re: The website. 2010-10-08, 01:11

I love science so I would love to read that section.

26The website. Empty Re: The website. 2010-10-08, 01:35

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

I have a bit of free time in the am so ill try to get as much as I can done, once its all finished and ready to go, ill acquire a domain name, and add the adsense (which is carefully watched by google so don't go clicking every ad you see, only one or two a day. If they approve us I can start doing free game raffles and what not. Maybe save up over a period of time and raffle something like a console or something of the sort. Granted the income is only like $30-40 a month from what I understand but, I don't plan on doing anything with it that's not site related...maybe pay off the article writers...0.0)

27The website. Empty Re: The website. 2010-10-08, 01:42

When do you want us to start working on writing reviews and what not? And why don't you want us to click on the ads?

28The website. Empty Re: The website. 2010-10-08, 01:47

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

When ever you guys feel like it, I don't want it to be a task master type deal. Just when you guys find something that interest you and want to share.

Because if you guys click 20+ links a day google will site breach of terms, and will freeze the account. So only click adds that interest you, most will be about new PC games in beta testing or something game related. But to much clicking and they will say we are trying to cheat the system...which would prob be the case

29The website. Empty Re: The website. 2010-10-08, 01:50

I never click on ads anyway so you don't have to worry about me doing something stupid, for once.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum