You are not connected. Please login or register

» The Lounge » Archives » website

website

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1website Empty website 2010-10-18, 09:11

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

took down site until i have time to catch up with it, which will prob be at least a week, have a girl at work in the hospital for god knows what, one is on coke, and another one was hit by a car while riding a bike...

so i will be at work 80% of this week, and id rather it not gather dust.

but please still send me in any articles if you've started them, i will get it back up as soon as its feasible for me

*side note* when i went to delete the website home bar tab i deleted the website forum instead....X_x

2website Empty Re: website 2010-10-18, 09:23

Same

Same

Aw, okay.
Hopefully it's all fixed and better for the website and your workplace isn't randomly getting injuries for stoopid reasons.

3website Empty Re: website 2010-10-18, 09:27

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

yeah, between working 12 on 12 off shifts and my kid up at all hours, the quality is going to take a hit and it def wouldn't be updated daily so, i figured id take it down, get caught up, maybe get a few article written then re-publish it

4website Empty Re: website 2010-10-18, 10:26

Same

Same

M.D.A wrote:yeah, between working 12 on 12 off shifts and my kid up at all hours, the quality is going to take a hit and it def wouldn't be updated daily so, i figured id take it down, get caught up, maybe get a few article written then re-publish it

Haha, your child might not want you to sleep anymore and just wants you to play considering you have to be at work for so long D:

How can you work that long? I think i'd be bored and start doing other random stoof.

5website Empty Re: website 2010-10-18, 10:34

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

Boxxy wrote:
M.D.A wrote:yeah, between working 12 on 12 off shifts and my kid up at all hours, the quality is going to take a hit and it def wouldn't be updated daily so, i figured id take it down, get caught up, maybe get a few article written then re-publish it

Haha, your child might not want you to sleep anymore and just wants you to play considering you have to be at work for so long D:

How can you work that long? I think i'd be bored and start doing other random stoof.

gotta pay the bills, and being in middle management means i have all the responsibility but non or the authority or perks. so if someone calls off whos the gm call? me...even if i am 150 miles away and it was my only day off of the week

6website Empty Re: website 2010-10-18, 10:38

Same

Same

M.D.A wrote:
Boxxy wrote:

gotta pay the bills, and being in middle management means i have all the responsibility but non or the authority or perks. so if someone calls off whos the gm call? me...even if i am 150 miles away and it was my only day off of the week
D: Damn. That sucks =( What if you're sick?

7website Empty Re: website 2010-10-18, 10:39

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

unless im incapacitated corporate expects me to be there...even during a lvl 3 snow emergency...and i live 20 mins away on a good day

8website Empty Re: website 2010-10-18, 10:41

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

M.D.A wrote:unless im incapacitated corporate expects me to be there...even during a lvl 3 snow emergency...and i live 20 mins away on a good day

Wow! Just WoW!

9website Empty Re: website 2010-10-18, 10:46

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

tell me about it, the bad thing? all our "corporate management" have never actually ran a store, let alone worked in one, so they enforce these bullshit rules and policies that they think are fantastical ideals...but are shit

10website Empty Re: website 2010-10-18, 12:23

Sounds kinda like how our school would never have snow days, even when it was -20 F, 45 MPH winds, and in the middle of a damn snow storm, even though they're supposed to.

11website Empty Re: website 2010-10-18, 12:26

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Kitsune, Did you unsuscribe from the mod group?

12website Empty Re: website 2010-10-18, 12:27

For good reason, but I'm not going to talk about it, because I'm going to have to fight off hordes of people arguing once again. >_>

13website Empty Re: website 2010-10-18, 12:30

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

K dude just making sure it was your choice!

You suck though because now I really need to find someone to take over the off hours when you where on.

Still love ya though man! In the cool bro way not the homo way.

14website Empty Re: website 2010-10-18, 12:33

Storm, Frost, MDA, Metal, Zombee, or Doomsday are online alot. Don't worry, you're still in the surplus

15website Empty Re: website 2010-10-18, 21:49

Same

Same

DRGN LRD 1213 wrote:K dude just making sure it was your choice!

You suck though because now I really need to find someone to take over the off hours when you where on.

Still love ya though man! In the cool bro way not the homo way.

There was bla! D:

Why not find smoeone like.. Tom, Tom can do the job pretty well I think. OR Erk Surprised

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

» The Lounge » Archives » website

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum