JrTapia1991

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh0ZDA6Wb1U1i8iIf0

0___o in Soviet Russia

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Russia is scary

StormEye

StormEye

Shoplifter shoots and kills 3 security guards as they question him C0039856_4a6118e091d30

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

My friend swears while hunting in the woods there he found a bear with all four of its limbs pulled out not cut, pulled and hung from nearby trees and its decapitated head impaled mouth first about twenty feet up a tree

Of course he could be full of shit though but I dont think he was

Ante

Ante

Frostbyrn wrote:My friend swears while hunting in the woods there he found a bear with all four of its limbs pulled out not cut, pulled and hung from nearby trees and its decapitated head impaled mouth first about twenty feet up a tree

What the fuck?

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

I know right

He said he got the fuck out of there

Frostbyrn wrote:My friend swears while hunting in the woods there he found a bear with all four of its limbs pulled out not cut, pulled and hung from nearby trees and its decapitated head impaled mouth first about twenty feet up a tree

Shocked

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

in soviet russia pussy eat YOU

chunckylover53

One time when i went into this small woods i found a dead bird hanging off a branch with its stomach cut open and it looked like something was pulled out of it's stomach to wrap it's legs around the branch.

Was pretty disturbing

And then i remembered that i did it.

Spoiler:

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

Neat.

Pariah

Pariah

this has honestly prompted me to do some research.

drawing and quartering is the method of using horse to rip of a person's limbs. The yield strength of a human arm's musculature is about 30 kN, and since I've read accounts where 4 horses had trouble ripping people apart, I would conclude that the amount of force necessary to do that to a bear is a whole fucking lot.

also, fucking russia.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

MEGA MILK wrote:

Neat.

sounds sexy lol

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Pariah wrote:this has honestly prompted me to do some research.

drawing and quartering is the method of using horse to rip of a person's limbs. The yield strength of a human arm's musculature is about 30 kN, and since I've read accounts where 4 horses had trouble ripping people apart, I would conclude that the amount of force necessary to do that to a bear is a whole fucking lot.

also, fucking russia.

What a way to die. They used to do that to people as torture/execution back in medieval times if I recall. Secure all for limbs out in an X like fashion, and then slowly increase the tension on via pulleys until the limbs tear away from the body.

Yeah, we had some pretty gruesome ways to kill people. Look up the Brazen Bull from ancient Greece, now THAT is fucked up.

Pariah

Pariah

Artimise Flare wrote:

What a way to die. They used to do that to people as torture/execution back in medieval times if I recall. Secure all for limbs out in an X like fashion, and then slowly increase the tension on via pulleys until the limbs tear away from the body.

Yeah, we had some pretty gruesome ways to kill people. Look up the Brazen Bull from ancient Greece, now THAT is fucked up.

Yeah, the rack is pretty old. Drawing and Quartering has always seemed a lot lighter in comparison.

Art, I'm Serbian. We spent hundreds of years under the rule of the Ottoman Turks, and those bastards were good at torture. There is a bridge in Serbia that is no longer in use, because it was built as a display by the ottomans. They had long poles on either side of the bridge every 10 metres. What they would do to punish someone is, they'd cut small slits at the base of one's spine and the nape of their neck. They'd then slide a very long thin blade down in at the neck slit and out at the bottom of the spine. Finally, they'd ram a pole through and suspend the pole across the bridge. If the torturer was particularly sadistic, they'd also:
break the man's hands and feet, cut him 1000 times with a blade so thin that it didn't bleed for longer than a minute, kneecap the man, cut his stomach open and pull his intestines out, pull his intestines out of his ass, cut out his tongue and nail it to his skull (literally, nail it to him) and a whole slew of other fun little games.

My entire country carries some deep deep hatred for Turks.

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Damn man, I had no clue. Man has a deep darkness in them, I'm not particularly religious (Jack christian at best) but there certainly is a great evil that works its ways on the hearts of men to allow us to commit such atrocities against one another.

The darkest and bleakest side of human creativity for sure. It makes you wonder what makes people so twisted and so warped to where they'd have no qualms about doing such a thing to another human being. It's a crime against nature IMO let alone simple humanity.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Fucking Turkey

Thats some brutal shit

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

Frostbyrn wrote:Fucking Turkey

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

I say that because my grandfather lost 2 brothers at Gallipoli

I dont know why your saying it

Pariah

Pariah

Artimise Flare wrote:Damn man, I had no clue. Man has a deep darkness in them, I'm not particularly religious (Jack christian at best) but there certainly is a great evil that works its ways on the hearts of men to allow us to commit such atrocities against one another.

The darkest and bleakest side of human creativity for sure. It makes you wonder what makes people so twisted and so warped to where they'd have no qualms about doing such a thing to another human being. It's a crime against nature IMO let alone simple humanity.

Now imagine learning that shit at age 5-8.

That's why I don't think history books should be available to little kids.

StormEye

StormEye

What, because they are mostly filled with lies, especially the children's history books?

StormEye wrote:What, because they are mostly filled with lies, especially the children's history books?

American History books that they use for k-6 are horribly outdated

Pariah

Pariah

StormEye wrote:What, because they are mostly filled with lies, especially the children's history books?

Well that, and the honest ones are mentally scarring.

Really, I didn't need to learn how many people died in WW2 when I was 9. That's not something a nine-year old should think of.

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

I think it's great that you learned about that crap when you were young, it gives you perspective.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

They made us read about Hiroshima at age 7

Pariah

Pariah

MEGA MILK wrote:I think it's great that you learned about that crap when you were young, it makes you hate humanity with a passion.

fixed.

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

Pariah wrote:
MEGA MILK wrote:I think it's great that you learned about that crap when you were young, it makes you hate humanity with a passion.

fixed.

Oh, you're just a pessimist.

Pariah

Pariah

MEGA MILK wrote:
Pariah wrote:

fixed.

Oh, you're just a pessimist.

that too, and I blame an early knowledge of history for that.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I don't remember them even teaching us about the wars and stuff like that till at least like middle school....then again it's been years

Pariah

Pariah

JrTapia1991 wrote:I don't remember them even teaching us about the wars and stuff like that till at least like middle school....then again it's been years

i have history books, thats how I learned them

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum