Pariah
Ante
Frostbyrn
12 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Thought a few here might be interested in this

A Houston-area father fatally shot a 17-year-old boy who was inside his teen daughter's bedroom early Thursday morning, MyFoxHouston.com reported.

The father, who was not identified, was notified by one of his children that there was someone in his 16-year-old daughter's room, the report said. He reportedly found his daughter in bed with the teen.

The confrontation occurred around 2:20 a.m. The father had a gun and asked the teen to identify himself, police said, according to the report. His daughter reportedly told her father that she did not know the teen and that the two were not in bed.

The father said he told the teen not to move, but reportedly saw the teen reach for something, at which point police say the father opened fire. The teen did not have a gun. His daughter later confessed that she did indeed know the teen, the report said.

"You just feel terrible for the families," one neighbor told the station. "You just kind of reflect on both of these families’ lives have changed forever."

The father was taken by ambulance from the home for treatment of an unrelated medical situation. So far no arrests have been made, but detectives told the station that they are going to refer the case to a grand jury.

Ante

Ante

What a horrible waste of life. Father should go to prison for murder.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Ante wrote:What a horrible waste of life. Father should go to prison for murder.

Because some kid was in his 16 yr old daughters bedroom and she claimed she did not know him?

Pariah

Pariah

Ante wrote:What a horrible waste of life. Father should go to prison for murder.

Ante, I respect a lot of the disagreements we have, but that statement was ridiculous and idiotic.

There was a boy in his 16-yr old daugther's room. She claimed not to know him. It was 2:20 am. The fact that he pulled a gun and fired on a trespasser and home invader is completely sane and reasonable, and there should be no repercussions on this guy.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

the chick should be partly responsible, if she told the truth maybe he wouldn't of ended up dead....I wonder what the guy was reaching for though.

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

If anyone should go to prison, it should be the daughter for being a lying bitch...

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

JrTapia1991 wrote:the chick should be partly responsible, if she told the truth maybe he wouldn't of ended up dead....I wonder what the guy was reaching for though.

Completely this. If the daughter had admitted who it was to begin with to the father, who would probably still be pissed, might have not shot the kid. And I'd imagine he was probably reaching for his pants to run out of that place once he realized that bitch lied and he was fucked!

chunckylover53

At first i thought wow that dad was out of line. Then i seen it was at 2:20am.

I don't know i'd have to see the layout of the house to make a final judgment, but something is telling me that a 16-17 year old or w/e wouldn't move if they had a gun pointed at them.

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

chunckylover53 wrote:At first i thought wow that dad was out of line. Then i seen it was at 2:20am.

I don't know i'd have to see the layout of the house to make a final judgment, but something is telling me that a 16-17 year old or w/e wouldn't move if they had a gun pointed at them.

I'm sure anyone would be nervous and probably move a bit if any gun was pointed at them. Kid probably was scared and didn't want to be sitting there, moved and the dad didn't know what was going to happen and shot.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

A) its 2am
B) someone is in the bedroom of your child.
C) you child says they do not know the person
D) the person reaches for something

how is this the fathers fault? i would have opened fire as well, if some unknown man was in my daughters bedroom at 2am.

its the daughters fault for saying she didn't know the person, leading the father to believe it was a rapist/home invader. if she hadn't been such a retard he would still be alive.

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

This is all kinds of fucked up.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

JrTapia1991 wrote:I wonder what the guy was reaching for though.

His pants I guarantee it

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I've been with some fucked up chicks before but I don't think they would of claimed they didn't know me in that situation...what a bitch.

RStudios

I totally agree with adli.

Random guy in a room, girl tells her dad she doesn't know him.... first response is to believe your daughter.

But they were likely fucking, RIP dude

Shinma

Shinma

If I was the dad, I would've shot the guy too.

If I was the guy in the bed, I would've tried to make it clear that the girl did know me once he asked. I'll take a fight with someone's dad over getting shot.

I always say that I would kill someone if they ever touched my (future) daughter, but it sucks someone had to lose their life over this. I blame the girl.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

I have no problem with this.
Even if the girl had admitted it wasn't an intruder and the dad knew the kid I still wouldn't have any problem with him killing him anyway. He was trespassing in the middle of the night and in bed with his daughter.

If you don't want to get shot, don't do stupid shit to people that might shoot you.
Case closed.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum