Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Anyone have experience with truck driving?

+4
Epyk MD
HydrasBreath ♜
menacinglemon
Bla125
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Bla125

Bla125

I filled out TONS of applications yesterday and a truck driving company called me today and sent me their official application to fill out. So should I try and get the job or is truck driving a horrible job? It doesn't seem to be that bad. I love rode trips and long drives but I don't know if I could do it all day every day.

Has anyone here been a truck driver or know someone who is/was? How did you/they like it?

I would love a job driving trucks

menacinglemon

menacinglemon

My cousin was a driver for the military....and he is retired and all he does is drive the buses and trucks for them...he enjoys it and makes good money...so yeah but he is collecting a pension as well...depends.

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

I'm sure there are lots of worse jobs out there. If you have the proper license for it I say go for it.

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

i drive a 14 ton-er.
i like to see the fear in the eyes of people that stop halfway over the white line at red lights. it sustains me.

chunckylover53

Epyk wrote:i drive a 14 ton-er.
i like to see the fear in the eyes of people that stop halfway over the white line at red lights. it sustains me.

This is pretty much it.. How heavy of a truck do they want you to drive?

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

My friend drives truck. he seems to like it ok, but he enjoys driving places in general. Just depends on if you enjoy long lonely trips driving by yourself.

You can make good money doing it though

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Just ask yourself before those long haul trips

"Can you drive one handed?" Very Happy

Zillah

Zillah

How big of a truck will you be driving? If its something like an 18 wheeler, I think those take a lot of training to drive. Smaller delivery trucks shouldnt be too hard though

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum