Mrs. Terry of Hat
1fnbighen
Duck
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What the hell Empty What the hell 2010-10-20, 18:47

Duck

Duck

Rock Band 2 almost winning over Deus Ex? What is this. Even as dated as it is, Deus Ex is still leagues better than Rock Band.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/poll/index.html

2What the hell Empty Re: What the hell 2010-10-20, 18:56

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

i dint vote cause i dont know what deus x is

3What the hell Empty Re: What the hell 2010-10-20, 19:28

Mrs. Terry of Hat

Mrs. Terry of Hat

I love Rock Band 2 >.>

4What the hell Empty Re: What the hell 2010-10-20, 20:58

Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

Ducksaws wrote:Rock Band 2 almost winning over Deus Ex? What is this. Even as dated as it is, Deus Ex is still leagues better than Rock Band.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/poll/index.html

What!? Deus Ex is revolutionary! FPS/Adventure/RPG with a great story and game play. This popularity crap is dumb. All the new gamers infesting GFQ probably haven't played the games in the first half of the decade too.

5What the hell Empty Re: What the hell 2010-10-20, 21:00

Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

Effing tall wrote:i dint vote cause i dont know what deus Ex is

It's only one of the best shooters ever made. Anyone that likes Fallout 3 or New Vegas would definitely like Deus Ex. Deus Ex and Thief are possibly some of the best put out by Eidos.

6What the hell Empty Re: What the hell 2010-10-20, 21:07

Duck

Duck

I just recently played and beat Deus Ex. The aiming system in the beginning is annoying as hell and I almost just quit but after a while I just got used to it and found it be quite awesome.

7What the hell Empty Re: What the hell 2010-10-20, 21:14

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

It is really good and was an awesome idea. I don't think the tech was really there to pull off their vision for it though.

8What the hell Empty Re: What the hell 2010-10-20, 21:43

Duck

Duck

It was a little clunky, but they are making a modern sequel. Hopefully it won't suck like the last few in the series.

9What the hell Empty Re: What the hell 2010-10-20, 21:55

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

I hope so too. The character in the new one looks so "I'm a super cool badass" that he seems pretty dorky though.

10What the hell Empty Re: What the hell 2010-10-21, 01:19

Ante

Ante

Metalzoic wrote:I hope so too. The character in the new one looks so "I'm a super cool badass" that he seems pretty dorky though.

If I'm not mistaken (which I probably am) they hired the people who do character models and hairstyles for Final Fantasy characters to do the main guy. Still looks like a rockin' game, though.

11What the hell Empty Re: What the hell 2010-10-21, 01:31

Wacco

I voted Rock Band 2 cuz I've never played Deus Ex, and I sure do love rocking out on a fake plastic guitar. I'm actually good at that.

12What the hell Empty Re: What the hell 2010-10-21, 02:11

Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

ante87 wrote:
Metalzoic wrote:I hope so too. The character in the new one looks so "I'm a super cool badass" that he seems pretty dorky though.

If I'm not mistaken (which I probably am) they hired the people who do character models and hairstyles for Final Fantasy characters to do the main guy. Still looks like a rockin' game, though.

I just hope the game play is similar to Deus Ex. That's the main thing right now.

13What the hell Empty Re: What the hell 2010-10-21, 15:52

D

How are these 2 games even pitted against each other Mad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum