New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

What the hell is going on with Bo?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Every single match I get into the game starts off with massive slowdown and frame rate skips. Maybe 30 seconds in it starts to calm down a bit bit it does this intermittently throughout the match.

It's 100 times worse than any lag/slowdown issues I've ever seen in BC2 and it's constant. I know it's not just me because you can hear other people bitching about it in game.

This happening to anyone else? It's really pissing me off.. I just went 9-48 on a nuketown domination game because I was lag-skipping all over the place getting hammered by explosives. That match dropped my Kd by 2 points! Mad

I'll give it a couple days to be fixed but otherwise this games outta here.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

I don't know I am about to leave work. I'll get on and see whats up with me. Also You gonna be online in about 45 minutes Metal??? We can check out that clip.

Try restarting your 360, otherwise, it's because of the number of people online right now, and they still need to help it. It's the weekend after it was released; I won't be suprised if the MP gets overloaded for a couple of days. It's happened in past CoD's, like MW2; it'll be fixed soon.

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

Ya there was 3.5 million Tuesday and Wednesday but went down to about 1.8 million last night.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum