Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

[BF4] Matimio - Balance patch in the works, Mini-nades, helicopters DMR's and more!

+3
MEGA MILK
Ante
Artimise Flare
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

I'm cautiously optimistic, however I do not doubt that this "patch" will likely break more things than it fixes. If it doesn't I'll be (pleasantly) surprised, though I think DICE should still focus on fixing the numerous bugs and issues that are plaguing the game at this time.

Ante

Ante

We seriously need a balance patch at this point. We've gotten a bunch of bugfix and stability patches already and the game is much, much more stable than it was at launch.

I cannot wait for the RGO and V40 nerf. As much as I love and abuse the MAA, I'm pretty eager to see that brought in line too. Hopefully it's just the ARMs that get the nerfbat.

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Agreed, it is much more stable. I'm looking forward to what they'll be doing with the DMR's, I'm hoping for at least a buff to the head shot multipliers, ARM's need to be nerfed or tweaked heavily IMHO, the MMA is one of my best vehicles and even I think they're pretty damn OP.

A buff to the Attack Heli will be extremely welcome also, seeing as pretty much anything can own the crap out of it.

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

When is DICE going to give up on this basically dead (it's soul anyway) franchise and work on Battlefront 3, that is the real concern.

chunckylover53

MEGA MILK wrote:When is DICE going to give up on this basically dead (it's soul anyway) franchise and work on Battlefront 3, that is the real concern.

Agreed, can't wait for the game that truly deserves the moniker of "BF3"

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

MEGA MILK wrote:When is DICE going to give up on this basically dead (it's soul anyway) franchise and work on Battlefront 3, that is the real concern.

Never, EA won't let their cash cow die in peace any more than Activision will let CoD go down. They'll milk the series into oblivion like they've done with Madden.

Frankly, I'd like to see DICE make a return to the future sci-fi setting like in BF2142, or perhaps go back to WWII and rebuild the game using the current game engine.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Ewww.

StormEye

StormEye

V40 nerf - will be a little sad that I can't use it effectively, but if no one else can either, then its fine. Just have to relearn nade arcs, though, since I am too used to V40s.

Flashbang buff? - I hope so. Finally I can bring back some of my old CS style bang and clear into BF. I did fine even with BF2 flashes, despite people complaining whole lots about its uselessness, so if BF4 flashes are even on that level, I am going to use it for assault class.

DMR buff - Oh~ yeah~ Not like I already don't use it. Bring on my preferred shooting style.

MAA nerf - I don't care if its ARM nerf. I never use that thing any way. My MAA is anti-infantry. LoL

Helo nerf/buff - Scout helo repair nerf will not hurt me at all (maybe a little) since no one really repairs me all the often, and I don't rely on their repairs. If my ECM runs out, I'm out of the combat zone and not returning until recharged. Attack helo buff is GREATLY needed. Its pretty much one of the most useless air vehicle in game at the moment...

Grey

Grey

[BF4] Matimio - Balance patch in the works, Mini-nades, helicopters DMR's and more! Grinch-Smile-GIF-the-grinch-27844611-500-363

How the Hell do I make gifs work?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum