New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

[BF4] Matimio - Slammin all day :D

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Pun I know. But yes, this looks amazing, finally mines are useful and it's not all about the rockets Very Happy

Ante

Ante

Art, I feel like our Youtubing is in perfect sync. I JUST watched this like 15 minutes ago.

Also slamming unoccupied vehicles is such a scummy thing to do... The rest of it is awesome though!

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Great minds think alike? lol

Eh, it's a legitimate strategy. It's no different than placing C4 on a tank and waiting for someone to get in it.

Would I use it to win? Most likely. Would it be a common tactic of mine? Probably not Razz

Ante

Ante

ALSO ALSO, you missed some really good games last night man.

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Ante wrote:ALSO ALSO, you missed some really good games last night man.
Yeah I saw that. I was exhausted when I got home, so I ate something light and crawled into bed.

I'll likely be online today for those that want to run together.

Ante

Ante

Artimise Flare wrote:Great minds think alike? lol

Eh, it's a legitimate strategy. It's no different than placing C4 on a tank and waiting for someone to get in it.

Would I use it to win? Most likely. Would it be a common tactic of mine? Probably not Razz
 Eh with C4 you actually have to be aware of the state of the vehicle and be alive to press the detonator. Plus C4 disappears after death and the SLAM does not. It's an almost guaranteed free kill for zero effort. I don't see it being used very often, and it's not a huge deal but it's still pretty lame.

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

True, I used to use the land mine tactic on tanks back in BF3. That was pretty funny to play with since mines were pretty much worthless otherwise.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum