New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

[BF4] Matimio - Pistol challange

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Apparently even Matimio feels the handguns feel a little off, guess it makes sense since they're side arms.

Hard to say since we only have two handguns at the moment, I know that I'll likely be running around with the M1911, FN Five SeveN or the CZ75 for the most part.

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Yeah I think it's the random recoil animations that make them feel screwy. It can recoil straight back and up or it can pull up and left or up and right...seemingly at random. In BF3 they always had the same recoil.

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Yeah, it can make follow up shots a little disorienting some times since the recoil animations are not all the same.

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Artimise Flare wrote:Yeah, it can make follow up shots a little disorienting some times since the recoil animations are not all the same.
Yeah makes me feel like my aim is all out of whack so I'm constantly readjusting the aim and sometimes I overcompensate.

It's almost better to hipfire than ADS. At least then the recoil wouldn't be in your way messing you up.

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

I've gotten some what used to it, the M9 is my second to third best gun, but you can't snipe people with the handguns anymore for the most part. Anything beyond 15m isn't worth your time I think.

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Artimise Flare wrote:I've gotten some what used to it, the M9 is my second to third best gun, but you can't snipe people with the handguns anymore for the most part. Anything beyond 15m isn't worth your time I think.
Yeah you'll just get like 10 hit markers and the guy will kill you from range.

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Yeah, you at least had a chance back in BF3, so I don't know if they didn't buff the handguns the same as all the other weapons on purpose, or if that's just old stat codes for the game. Either way, I think they could use some tweaking.

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Yeah if I run out of ammo for my primary I feel so utterly fucked running around with a pistol. I have no chance against anyone at any kind of range.

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

The funny thing is, the recoil of real handguns isn't that damn random unless you're limp wristing the gun. So I'm not sure why they did that, the deviation in recoil isn't that crazy.

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Artimise Flare wrote:The funny thing is, the recoil of real handguns isn't that damn random unless you're limp wristing the gun. So I'm not sure why they did that, the deviation in recoil isn't that crazy.
Yeah some consistency would be nice haha.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum