Exploding Sock
hereticcivic
1fnbighen
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

http://denkirson.xanga.com/722757523/bad-company-2/

heres the link to the weapon stats guide. im suprised this hasn't been posted already.

feel free to use this topic for weapon discussion and advice. between all of us we should get back to u

also may i get a sticky. i think the option is gone

Last edited by 1fnbighen on 2010-09-22, 16:55; edited 2 times in total

If I can figure out how to stick it, I will gladly do that for you. Thanks for posting this. Smile

Nvm, I don't think I have the power to sticky a topic. Sad

Another way of presenting the information:

https://2img.net/h/oi47.tinypic.com/68wozp.png

TTK chart. Made by a GFAQer. Wish I remembered who.

Just remember, fastest TTK =/= best weapon.

If that was the case, the BA rifles and pump-shotguns with slugs would be the best weapons in the game.

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

nice cramtron, yea did epyk disable the stickies

I think only Epyk can sticky topics, which is a good thing, or there probably would be too many stickied.

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

kk ill can some one tell him to sticky cuase im going to be gone later

I'll tell him if I see him; maybe I'll send him a PM.

hereticcivic

hereticcivic

nice graph.

http://bfbcs.com/stats_360/hereticcivic

Exploding Sock

ttk chart made by Aphoristic, who also frequents Den's proboards.

^ Now that I know, I'll accredit him next time.

Thanks, Sock.

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

mr. dr awesome can u sticky this?

StormEye

StormEye

I don't think this really needs to be stickied since EVERYONE should know of Den's site by now. But I stickied for now.

If you have not known about this site until now, say so. I'll see how many people did not know.

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

i think it should be up here for conveinience (spelling lol?). most people know everyone gamertag, but thats a sticky

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

Lol, I was looking pages back, like where the hell is that topic, but storm beat me to it.

StormEye

StormEye

Mr. Dr. Awesome wrote:Lol, I was looking pages back, like where the hell is that topic, but storm beat me to it.
The weapon stats website and questions Aoaaaa14

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

color blind for red much epyk?

StormEye

StormEye

You should remove the red font Hen. Both on the topic title and content. It is unnecessary. Penguin hunt, yes leave the redness.

Tater

Tater

HUH!? Didn't know mag ammo didn't help the m24 at all. I'll be removing that today. Except it'll take me an additional shot to drop some one at range with the m9 if my first shot is a body shot with the m24 oh well.

I never bothered to look at this weapons stats stuff before coming here!

Wacco

godscouchpotato wrote:HUH!? Didn't know mag ammo didn't help the m24 at all. I'll be removing that today. Except it'll take me an additional shot to drop some one at range with the m9 if my first shot is a body shot with the m24 oh well.

I never bothered to look at this weapons stats stuff before coming here!

Eh, it's not totally useless, as Sock corrected me yesterday. If you're actually sniping, it pretty much is, but if you're using a 4x scope as a battle recon, it doubles the OHK range.

Tater

Tater

I only play recon to counter-snipe or too help defend objectives and spot out people. So for me mag ammo is useless with my m24.

Wacco

godscouchpotato wrote:I only play recon to counter-snipe or too help defend objectives and spot out people. So for me mag ammo is useless with my m24.

True, and that goes for all bolt actions.

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

there u go storm its blue. like ur penguin suit avatar

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum