Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

WTF?! Why are all the girls I like turning either lesbian or bisexual?!?!

+10
Captain Pirate Pineapple
Mrs. Terry of Hat
Air Supremacy
Frostbyrn
Bro.
TheGM
Ron Swanson
Ars Diaboli
chunckylover53
Artimise Flare
14 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Ok, maybe not all the girls that I'm interested in, but it sure seems like a lot of my female friends are coming out of the closet as either bisexual or lesbian. I've got absolutely NOTHING against that, but what is really upsetting is when almost every single fricken girl that I like turns out to be one!

I mean damn it all, I won't open the can of worms by asking if it's a choice or not, but come on! I think the lord all might is playing some very mean jokes on me -.-

/rant

chunckylover53

Hey if they're bi you can still get in there.

Ars Diaboli

Ars Diaboli

If she's bi, you may have an easier time getting a threesome.

But if you're like me, letting your woman be touched by someone else is a no-no anyway. You're screwed if that's the case.

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Ars Diaboli wrote:But if you're like me, letting your woman be touched by someone else is a no-no anyway. You're screwed if that's the case.

^this

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Hmmmm it seems to be a much more common occurence anymore. I'm not a big fan personally. If your bi you are just indecisive IMO

TheGM

TheGM

Terrinator wrote:Hmmmm it seems to be a much more common occurence anymore. I'm not a big fan personally. If your bi you are just indecisive IMO

WRONG!!

Bi people are just greedy.

They just living the Greco-Roman lifestyle, don't be hating.

Bro.

Bro.

There is a simple explanation for all of this...

It is Frostbyrn's fault.

That is all that needs to be said.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

OMG WHAT A HORRIBLE TURN OF EVENTS I CAN MAKE GIRLS WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH OTHER GIRLS!

TheGM

TheGM

Pretty crappy power if you think about it.

What does that say about you hmmmmm?

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Well he did say bisexuals as well Very Happy

TheGM

TheGM

that says more about you............more then we wanted to know.

Not judging...

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Nah a threesome sounds like too much work and you know someones going to feel left out

Air Supremacy

Air Supremacy

Bisexual chicks are what I like to call "The Jackpot".

Mrs. Terry of Hat

Mrs. Terry of Hat

Psh, most girls are bisexual even if they don't admit it Razz

Labels are dumb, but that's my opinion anyways. I know very few woman who are so-called straight, even if they claim to be.

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Bisexual chicks are awesome because they will allow you to join in on the fun. Lesbians are the greedy ones who don't want to share their vagina's!

chunckylover53

Mrs. Terry of Hat wrote:Psh, most girls are bisexual even if they don't admit it Razz

Labels are dumb, but that's my opinion anyways. I know very few woman who are so-called straight, even if they claim to be.

Tell us more...

scrittah

scrittah

I think you probably have just as many gay/bi male friends. IMHO, there are a ton of LGBTQ people who are and always will be closeted, but it's seen as more socially acceptable for a girl to come out as bi than it for males (hence why I waited so long to come out).

http://scrittah.tumblr.com

Cubist Castle

Cubist Castle

Mrs. Terry of Hat wrote:Psh, most girls are bisexual even if they don't admit it Razz

Some psychologists consider a person's sexuality as a spectrum, such as:

Straight---------Bi--------Gay

and that very few people are actually completely at one of the polar ends.

*shrug*

Ars Diaboli

Ars Diaboli

I can accept when I think a dude is handsome. Am I gay?

But honestly... most women I know do love the female figure. I mean, I can't blame them. We men are kinda ugly Laughing, so looking at the nice curves is always nice.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

Ars Diaboli wrote:I can accept when I think a dude is handsome. Am I gay?

But honestly... most women I know do love the female figure. I mean, I can't blame them. We men are kinda ugly Laughing, so looking at the nice curves is always nice.

nope, if you want to bum him, you're gay Razz

theres absolutely nothing wrong with saying a guy is handsome. women aren't lesbians for saying each others outfits look good.

Mrs. Terry of Hat

Mrs. Terry of Hat

The Raddest wrote:

Some psychologists consider a person's sexuality as a spectrum, such as:

Straight---------Bi--------Gay

and that very few people are actually completely at one of the polar ends.

*shrug*

I always saw it as a spectrum...I think the idea is a lot more prominent now. Very few people are 100% straight. I mean, I'm obviously married to a man but I am not generally attracted to a lot of men (minus Ehat...cause he's smokin'). I think women are just generally prettier and more attractive to both sexes. I am way more apt to point out an attractive female than a guy, because I generally notice them more. But I think a lot of women are that way, I know very few women that don't find other women attractive at least.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Hide the Sheeps,Ms Terry is on the Prowl!

Cubist Castle

Cubist Castle

What is wrong with you, man? Don't hide them; expose them!

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

*Exposes Sheep*

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Quick, Popcorn and lawn chairs!

Mrs. Terry of Hat

Mrs. Terry of Hat

Psh, been there, done that.

Razz

Not really.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Mrs. Terry of Hat wrote:Psh, been there, done that.

Razz

Not really.

Dreamkiller

Mrs. Terry of Hat

Mrs. Terry of Hat

Sorry for crushing your dreams Frost!

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Its okay i have new dreams now

They involve matches and orphanages Very Happy

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: