Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

I love how so many people on Halo try to teabag but...

+9
Cardboard Fox
Ron Swanson
1fnbighen
Metalzoic
D
DRGN LRD 1213
Frostbyrn
Artimise Flare
Kenshiro
13 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

They can't even do it right. They make their character just do this stupid little dance; you can't hit the button too fast, or you won't do it. You click the thumb stick until FULLY crouched, then let go; nice, even intervals. If you have the nerve to be childish enough to teabag, at least do it right.

For a while I would make an effort to teabag EVERYONE, I still do it sometimes if I'm feeling very cute that day. I take pride in my teabagging, I take my time and make sure that they get a nice taste of my... Yes...

Kenshiro

Kenshiro

I don't teabag, though I did it accidentally once. I'm just scared some general with a nuke is going to go "Oh this Canadian bastard is t-bagging me online, gonna launch a nuke at his sorry ass."

Don't worry, no one would do that to you Remmy.

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

I don't waste my time doing so. If given the opportunity, I simply get revenge by knifing him or go hunting for him if it gets personal.

I love T-baggers, especially when they're so busy being a douche that they don't even notice me sneaking up to knife/assassinate their sorry asses. Even better when they give me ample time to line up a juicy head shot with my sniper rifle.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

If you have Armor lock on or Drop shield you can just keep spamming the button to Thrust your Pelvis back and forth

Now go use this Information Wisely

I think teabagging is hilarious.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Frostbyrn wrote:If you have Armor lock on or Drop shield you can just keep spamming the button to Thrust your Pelvis back and forth

HAHAHAHA THats great! Not a teabagger but I may have to do this once.

D

Frostbyrn wrote:If you have Armor lock on or Drop shield you can just keep spamming the button to Thrust your Pelvis back and forth

I love how so many people on Halo try to teabag but... Th_storm-trooper-pelvic-thrust

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Haha!

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

XD lawl!

Just set it so that you toggle crouch with the stick then it becomes much easier to teabag properly.

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

just to think we have a topic instructing people on how to teabag properly

*sniff* I'm so proud

Cardboard Fox

Cardboard Fox

Actually t-bagging their body and not the ground five metres away is also helpful...

Erkeric

Erkeric

I never tea bag people unless they do so to me. I dont like to start shit with people. There was a time where I killed a guy and went up to where his body was and crouched for cover and my finger slipped off the stick 2 times and it looked like I was tea bagging him. I dont know if he thought I was or if he saw that I was actually trying to take cover or what.

FuzzyWuzzy76

FuzzyWuzzy76

The only time I will teabag someone is if its a rediculous death i.e. I am crouching and shooting and a guy comes from behind and tries to knife me but I turn around and blow his ass away. Or if they start talking trash about me I will get my squad of freinds together and go hunting for his sorry ass and have a teabag party. But if you are going to teabag someone dont do one of those long distance teabags cause guess what you are probably teabagging an ant hill.

p.s. sorry for the bad grammer mouse is broken and having to use the touch screen on the computer.

Ch405gunn3r

As my friend says, deep thrusts. Besides, who needs teabags when you can get assassinations? If you have time to teabag, you have time to assassinate. In my opinion.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Uhhh.. yeah, but you don't have to sneak up on someone to teabag because, you know... they're already dead.

Ch405gunn3r

Meh. The only kills I find that are teabag-worth are ones where they let me get behind them..like assassinations. Out-DMR'ing someone or getting a noscope means I'm usually too far away to teabag anyway.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Oh, gotcha. Misunderstood what you meant. Very Happy

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

i teabag when someone teabaggs me, higu...

MoronToTheKore

MoronToTheKore

My necrophiliac urges bow to the urge to kill. Kill more people.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum