Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

a file breaking glitch (spoilers of helios one quest)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

on the helios one quest i walked in and killed fantactic casue hes a credit stealing douchebag and a dunbass. i proceed to do the whole quest and sent the power to mcarren and the strip. the next marker is to talk to the ignatio guy.

he has no dialouge option for the quest, i talked to him about everything and nothing. he wont even promte me to the next level of ed-e my love.

but this is the fucked up part. if you get so frustrated that your game ruind 10 hours of a file and decide to shoot him upside the face, the awesome game give you the quest complete!?!?!?!!?!? but not ed-e quest marker ?!?!?!?!

is this in the patch and could their be a solution to this. any other quests involve this guy that could kick his balls around to talk a sec

D

Have you checked the Wiki for a possible workaround?

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

wiki you say? didnt even think of that ill be back

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

a file breaking glitch (spoilers of helios one quest) 16px-Icon_xbox360 ps3a file breaking glitch (spoilers of helios one quest) 23px-Icon_ps3 A bug causes the quest to finish, but without getting any rewards (only XP). -Happened on PC with the option selected "full region". -Same happens for PS3 (10/23/2010) confirmed on Xbox 360, (10/24/2010) should be fixed with patch (1.1.0.253) but may not. You need to talk to Ignacio Rivas first and say that you are with the Followers of the Apocalypse. Then it will work and you get a lot of reputation for the Followers.

• Not necessarily a bug. If the player isn't trusted by Rivas, then no rewards are forthcoming from him. Or if the player activates Archimedes I, no one gives any rewards. Only XP is guaranteed.

so now i got to go suck a followers dick to get the reward, just great....

oh well, long as it finishes

btw i selected full region first, then switched to mcarren/strip. hmm.

StormEye

StormEye

The only options that I see viable in That Lucky Old Sun are

1. Full Region - for extra Skill Book to enable you to get 5 science books
2. Archimedes 2 - for EC-Finder
3. Archimedes 1 - for lulz (and it can be done in conjunction with 2)

Other options just changes reputation value, which is not necessarily a great reward, imo.

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

WELL. that workaround dint work eitherr. fuckin a. i got good with the followers and nothing happened with the guy. so i capped his bitch face and got my 450 exp. even better, even though i killed fantastic the ncr people still think it was him who did it.

and i did the shitty sidequest that blows up the mcarren monorail before i went to new vegas.

fmf (fuck my fie)

StormEye

StormEye

Ouch, that sucks.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum