JrTapia1991
Ron Swanson
Zillah
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Zillah

Zillah

Ive got Giants beating the 49ers

Patriots beating the Ravens (I dont think Flacco has what it takes to win such a big game)

And then Giants going all the way in the Superbowl

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Giants over 49ers call it 24-20

Pats over Ravens, 28-17 Flacco just doesn't impress me and the Ravens D isn't good enough to stop Brady

Pats over Giants in the Bowl 38-31. The Giants were mediocre all regular season. Brady is a championship QB like no other QB in this era....... God I hate him

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I think a rematch of the Patriots-Giants,with the Giants winning it again Razz

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Seahawks.

chunckylover53

I am a Philly fan so naturally i hate the Giants. I'd like it to be ravens-niners and the ravens winning. If tom brady gets hurt i'll be happy though.

I don't really mind him but my friend is always on Brady's dick "OMG YOU SEEE WHAT HE DID THIS WEEK HE BLAH BLAH BLAH" every week... Which makes me hate him.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Every time he starts, before he even finishes his sentence, start singing really loud:
THE BRADY BUUUUNCH, THE BRADY BUUUUUNCH.

Do this for the rest of his life.

chunckylover53

I don't understand why Flacco didn't run it when it was 3rd and 1 and i never will. They could've easily made the 1st down he had plenty of room to make a run for it, what a joke.

Duck

Duck

The patriots don't like to win unless they're losing badly lol

batonpass

batonpass

This Super Bowl is bullshit. I hate baby Eli for beating my Packers, and I hate Brady because he's Brady.

bleeeeh

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I think the Giants will win again >: D

they should sign Tyree again just so he can play again haha it would be so cool for him to make another clutch catch

Zillah

Zillah

my predictions have been right so far!

Ill be pulling for the Giants in the superbowl, because theyre not the pats.

chunckylover53

I'll say what i told my friend. I wouldn't care if the stadium blew up killing both teams.

I want tom brady to get hurt and i also want the giants to lose.

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

why. why ravens why.

you could have just beaten tom brady and given me a team to root for int he super bowl, but no cundiff. you have to miss a freakin 30 yard fg, and lee fucking evans, you are holding the game in your hands, HOLD ON TO THE FUCKING BALL

that ends my rant i think im with most in that i dont care who wins the superbowl

chunckylover53

1fnbighen wrote:why. why ravens why.

you could have just beaten tom brady and given me a team to root for int he super bowl, but no cundiff. you have to miss a freakin 30 yard fg, and lee fucking evans, you are holding the game in your hands, HOLD ON TO THE FUCKING BALL

that ends my rant i think im with most in that i dont care who wins the superbowl

I hear you, i am more upset over Flacco not running the ball on 3rd and 1. I am really surprised they missed the field goal aswel.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum