We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Space Marine Dreadnaughts

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Space Marine Dreadnaughts Empty Space Marine Dreadnaughts 2012-03-11, 16:40

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

I got so involved in BF3 I completely missed that Space Marine has had multiple DLC packs. 6 new maps. Added Psykers(?) more horde modes. 2 new gametypes and Dreadnaughts! Sweet!

That game was already fun as hell. Maybe I'll set the BF3 aside until we get the patch or maps and go buy me some Space Marine DLC!

http://www.spacemarine.com/blog-post/dreadnoughts-coming-warhammer-40000-space-marine
http://www.spacemarine.com/blog-post/warhammer-40000-space-marine-new-dlc-pack-announcedSpace Marine Dreadnaughts Spacemarine_dlc_charge

2Space Marine Dreadnaughts Empty Re: Space Marine Dreadnaughts 2012-03-11, 21:34

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I always wanted to check it out man...I think the game's like 15 bucks now

3Space Marine Dreadnaughts Empty Re: Space Marine Dreadnaughts 2012-03-11, 21:51

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Only $15. Damn...

It was my favorite shooter (besides BF3) last year.

The MP is so effing' fun and addictive. The SP is pretty sweet too.

4Space Marine Dreadnaughts Empty Re: Space Marine Dreadnaughts 2012-03-11, 21:53

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

yeah I really wanted to check it out when I heard it compared to war for cybertron.

I think what doomed it,is it came out like a week before Gears 3

I might get it soon,I was thinking of getting Sacred 2 or Two Worlds 2,an rpg to kill some time,but,might get this instead.Been wanting another online game besides battlefield

5Space Marine Dreadnaughts Empty Re: Space Marine Dreadnaughts 2012-03-11, 23:46

Duan

Duan

i really liked the SP and only played a bit of the MP i might have to try some of the DLC some time

6Space Marine Dreadnaughts Empty Re: Space Marine Dreadnaughts 2012-03-17, 09:48

Grey

Grey

Yup. SM Was just like WFC in terms of how it felt. A great 3rd person shooter that will have a small community and will slowly die off.

7Space Marine Dreadnaughts Empty Re: Space Marine Dreadnaughts 2012-03-17, 11:23

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

WFC?
Wallys Fantastic ChooChoos?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum