Frostbyrn
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Im pretty excited to check out the multiplayer

I decide to roll a Infiltrator with a shotgun

I get the Recruit pack and get the Scimitar so I decide to use that

Try to join Antes party and get disconnected like 10 times because Microsoft is apparently experiencing server problems

Ok then

*Jumps in Bronze Quick Match*

Everyone is like level 20-30

Ok sweet so they should know what they are doing

By Wave 5 all of them have gone AFK on the docks

Im using hit and run tactics to survive although its hard since it takes 3 fucking point blank shots to kill with the fucking shotgun

I died on wave 10

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Infiltrator is best class man. Best objective class, and reviving class. Shotguns BEAST.

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Infiltrators are not my style. I like Adept or Engi for the crowd control.

But yeah, pretty much all the randoms suck that I have come across. Its pretty rare for me to find a team that can go through silver, even when I'm using a class near level 20.

Cardboard Fox

Cardboard Fox

The first lobby I joined I was kicked, presumably for being level 1. On Bronze.

Infiltrator is my favourite class, but I'm tempted to try out the Asari Adept I unlocked last night. Stasis seems like an amazing power.

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Stasis is an OP power. You can stop Phantoms, and Pyros with that thing. Then use warp and detonate them.

Ante

Ante

I heard stasis got a nerf, along with sabotage. I can kind of vouch for sabotage because ~50% of the time the hacked geth would either still track friendlies or just stand there doing nothing.

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

Salarian Engi is OP as fuck.

Decoy and power drain is ridiculousness on geth.

they just crowd around the decoy and i can power drain 7 of them at once...regening my shields AND taking a 40% damage def buff.

Ante

Ante

Oh btw, good matches last night Epyk. Thanks for the invite. First ME3 Multiplayer match ever :D 2855922021

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

yep.
randies can die in a fire.

Ante

Ante

Haha, that one guy... Predator or something was dying like an average of what... 2 times every round?

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

4.. minimum

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

I stop reviving people at some point. I judge how much of an asset you are to the team, and then how much of a pain in my ass it is to revive you. If the scales don't tip in your favor, well then you might as well get comfy right where you are.

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

lvl 19 soldier on silver..died like 30 times the match.

Ante

Ante

He made a good distraction. Better the enemy shoot him then me!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum