You are not connected. Please login or register

Biggest games that never released.

+2
Metalzoic
D
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

D

http://videogames.yahoo.com/events/biggest-games-that-never-released/biggest-games-that-never-released/1411235

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Some of those I've never heard of.

I didn't even know this is Vegas was cancelled. I actually owned a bootleg copy of Thrill Kill (and it was actually really fun!). Thank god that Halo game was cancelled.

It's a really short and incomplete list though.

Star wars battlefront 3 Sad Sad

I remember being pissed when they cancelled Starcraft: Ghost.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Battlefront 3

And like ive said before Reach should have a Mode were Enemy Cruisers Face off and Humans get Longswords/Falcons and Covenant get Seraphs/Banshees

Also 1 Pelican and 1 Phantom for each team which act as Spawn points Very Happy

Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

Xenogears disk 2.

Xenogears sequels and official sequels. Xenosaga is considered a prequel, but it's not an official one.

Final Fantasy VII for the PS3. It was only the beginning FMV, but still lots of money would be made for Square-Enix if they redid the graphics and stuff without changing it's game play and ruining anything.

I'm hoping Thief 4 doesn't get added to the list. I'm not even sure if they even have a complete team of developers for it yet.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Im just sad they didnt make Hello kitty Adventure Island 2

What really sucks is when Sony Brought Star Wars Galaxies

Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

SWG was horrible IMO. I tried a trial and it was clunky. WoW is still the most fluid and solid in game play for an MMORPG IMO. I loved my Death Knight, but for reasons of having a social life I have quit and stayed sober. Also I don't know what I'd do if I got the best gear from Raids and been very proficient in PVP/Arenas. There would be nothing for me to do except waste time farming and stuff until a new expansion comes out. I just can't do it anymore.

I'm with Frost on Battlefront 3

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

lol duke nukem forever uncancelled

yahtzee's going to have a field day with this one

D

I was bummed that Thrill Kill got canceled but thankfully the Wu Tang game made up for it.

Majora1988

Majora1988

I was pumped for Van Buren when I heard it announced. Was so glad when Bethesda saved the Fallout franchaise.

Can't wait for New Vegas.

I can't wait either!!! XD

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

me niether. but...

fallout nv or black ops?

I wish I could hit you right now...

Majora1988

Majora1988

I would get New Vegas, if you can only get one.

I would agree 100% with Majora

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

bla! 1 more post to 1k! make it count!

Peaches are tastey.

Last edited by Bla125 on 2010-09-28, 15:01; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Racist word used.)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum