the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Beat ME2, First impressions of ME3

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

So I beat ME2 and that was even better than I remember it, especially the ending. Very intense and fun. What I found most shocking was that it took me 20 hours to beat ME2 but only 12 to beat ME1. I think this has to do with the fact that even though I did a good number of side missions in ME1 I pretty much ignored a good portion of the fetch quests. Anyways after playing ME3 for an hour I really like what they improved. Combat and movement is just SOOOO much tighter than ME2, which was leagues better than ME1. The cutscene transitions are also much less abrupt, though I do not like how the pre-rendered cutscenes are capped at 30 fps like they were in ME1. I also found it really cool how you kept your level and all of your abilities from your ME2 character. What I did not like is how the council are still completely stupid and the fact that they do not try to explain at all what happened between ME2 and ME3. (Yes I know the arrival dlc for ME2 somewhat tells you but it still does not explain what happened to your crew and such). Also one more thing, I am not sure why everyone was complaining that the pc version did not have graphic options, it actually has more than both ME1 and 2, they are just in the config utility under binaries (just like in ME2). Anyways to tide you over until my eventual massive rant about the ending here are some screens from ME1, 2 and 3.

https://imgur.com/a/i82Lm#0

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

thanks i found this helpful

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

it really was a decent game till the ending

Ante

Ante

JrTapia1991 wrote:it really was a fantastic game. the ending was horrible but has no real bearing on the overall quality of the game or the franchise as a whole.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

What Ante said.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum