Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Just got Fallout 2 again....who wants to help me out.

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

It has been years since I touched this game...like 7 or 8....maybe 10.

Can't remember how to do anything.

Yea I played it for like 5 minutes and haven't touched it since I bought it. The rainbow resolution didn't help matters, but there are tutorials on youtube.

Khfan60

Khfan60

Go grab the power armor in San Francisco as soon as you leave Arroyo.

Duck

Duck

yeah games impossible without power armor. Also make sure you spec'd very well in the starting screen of the game or else you're screwed. I save scummed for 20 minutes and managed to get the best small gun in the game (gauss rifle) and still couldn't beat vault 15 without power armor and a good build.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I heard the old ones were pretty hard but like no matter how much I tried I could never get into pc gaming....maybe one of these days,but Skyrim keeps me so occupied.I got Fallout 1 for free on sale the other day but haven't even tried to boot it up.It was cool it said it came with the "fallout bible" 500 pages or something like that,but I don't have the attention span to read all that shit lol I just know pretty much usa and china nuked each other for resources because fossile fuels ran out

wonder what happened to russia >__> they never talk about them in the games,maybe in fallout's timeline they weren't a super power

Khfan60

Khfan60

To add to Ducks point of making a good build, choose Gifted and max out Intelligence and don't put points in Luck.

Also STEAL STEAL STEAL! Can't stress that enough. Just be sure to save before pick-pocketing anyone.

unisyst

unisyst

Ah I played some Fallout 2. Started the game and had a random encounter. Found a truck on it's side with a crate that had more money than I could take with the take all button. It took like 10 times to collect all the caps. Wish I kept that save... Sad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum