Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

So...where do you think the next Fallout will be?

+8
The Adli Corporation
Dropped Da Soap
JrTapia1991
1fnbighen
Frostbyrn
Kyuubey
Chewy
Artimise Flare
12 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

We got Washington, Las Vegas, I think we had California in one of the other games. Honestly, I'm stumped with where they'll go next. I'd like to see a return of the BoS and the Enclave, it's going to be really something to see what they'll be able to do with the new engine Very Happy

Chewy

Chewy

I'm thinking NYC.

Kyuubey

Kyuubey

New York?

I don't really know much Fallout lore, so I'm not sure if New York even exists anymore.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

I imagine they will move towards the lands held by the Legion or something

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

nyc, maybe on the mississippi river down in new orleans or sumthin like that.

the commonwealth hasn't been explored yet tho

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

maybe Chicago.I swear I remember hearing/reading in the games that it's the last stronghold of the enclave

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Detroit.

It already looks like its set in the Fallout universe.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

JrTapia1991 wrote:maybe Chicago.I swear I remember hearing/reading in the games that it's the last stronghold of the enclave

Navarro (the Enclave stronghold that ED-E was trying to get to) is in Chicago IIRC, so they could easily add the Enclave in.
as for the Legion, since we don't know who won at the Dam its hard to speculate on whether we'll see any content in Arizona Razz

StormEye

StormEye

NYC should be completely decimated, and should be nothing but a giant crater according to the canon.

Navarro should be NCR territory, as they raided the Enclaves over there successfully.

Why not Canada? The evil USA has taken over Canada just before the advent of Nuclear War.

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Evil USA what gibbersih Rolling Eyes lol

Maybe something like China? I'm afraid it may take away from some of the 50's style americana art, but who knows. Otherwise I feel like Atlanta or something in the midwest would work.

chunckylover53

Now i want to go play FO3. Still never picked up new vegas.

Chewy

Chewy

chunckylover53 wrote:Now i want to go play FO3. Still never picked up new vegas.

Khult is giving it away you know.

Pretty awesome game. Buggy as shit at times and a lot of loading screens, but awesome.

Anyways since NYC is out of the question I do think Chicago would be the most likely choice. Somewhere in China would be my second guess.

chunckylover53

Chewy wrote:
chunckylover53 wrote:Now i want to go play FO3. Still never picked up new vegas.

Khult is giving it away you know.

Pretty awesome game. Buggy as shit at times and a lot of loading screens, but awesome.

Anyways since NYC is out of the question I do think Chicago would be the most likely choice. Somewhere in China would be my second guess.

Eh it'd just sit in my back log forever though, i pretty much just got a 3DS and ordered dark souls and RE5.

Khfan60

Khfan60

My guess is somewhere in the mid-west or Toronto.

Either way I hope there's no Enclave.

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Why no Enclave KHfan?

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

i just hope they bother with a decent storyline, like NV.

FO3's MQ is disappointing.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I agree I must say I liked NV alot better,if only the wasteland would have been more populated. FO3 just seems lacking at times....kinda felt like a chore to get to lvl 30 when I was playing the other week. Point Lookout was good tho.

It's just eh....it gets way too easy towards the end.Millions of stimpacks are thrown at you in nearly every container, plus every enemy was the enclave with a bunch of plasma ammo and plasma rifle on em

Khfan60

Khfan60

Artimise Flare wrote:Why no Enclave KHfan?

We've fucked them up enough. I'd like to see more of the Legion and the Khans. Or better yet, new factions.

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

That's where PC mods come in handy. Right now I got a mod that dynamically scales enemies skills and levels to the Dragonborns level since enemies cap out at around lvl 50. Keeps combat interesting to say the least.

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

i liked fo3 style alot better. you felt like the world really ended in fo3 and not so much in nv. to much politics with the ncr in new vegas. and there was an ak in fo3

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

That was the point Tall

They were showing that civilization was moving on

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

yea that's true NV didn't feel like a "real" wasteland with no AK or at least SKS 0__o

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Khfan60 wrote:

We've fucked them up enough. I'd like to see more of the Legion and the Khans. Or better yet, new factions.

If they are implemented in a role like in New Vegas I think it would be perfect. I honestly thought the Enclave were treated with loads more respect by Obsidian in New Vegas then Bethesda gave them in FO3.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

1fnbighen wrote:there was an ak in fo3

there is a Fatman firing MINIGUN in FONV. its a glitch, but its there nonetheless.

Khfan60

Khfan60

Surprise....BUTTSECKS wrote:
Khfan60 wrote:

If they are implemented in a role like in New Vegas I think it would be perfect. I honestly thought the Enclave were treated with loads more respect by Obsidian in New Vegas then Bethesda gave them in FO3.

Like the remnants? That'd be fine, I more or less meant I didn't want them as the "main villian", or a major faction.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Yeeah Enclave should not be Main Villain status for a while, I agree. MAybe a side villain, like they are there, but not all the time. Like the Mutants of New Vegas.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum