We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

More Fallout Frusteration

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1More Fallout Frusteration Empty More Fallout Frusteration 2012-05-03, 22:09

Twitchy

Twitchy

Second topic about Fallout 3 today, hopefully this doesn't become a trend. So I decided that I would try to get the Vault-Tech C.E.O. achievement. About 8 bobbleheads in, I discovered that one of them was located in Raven Rock, which has long been destroyed on my file. This is rather frustrating, as it's now impossible to get, and I had no way of knowing it was there until I looked up a guide. And the same thing can happen with a bobblehead in Megaton, if you choose to blow it up, the bobblehead gets destroyed as well. Did Bethesda not see this as a problem? I can understand making some of them difficult, but making it impossible after a certain event in the main story? That seems a little stupid in my opinion. What are your guys thoughts?

2More Fallout Frusteration Empty Re: More Fallout Frusteration 2012-05-03, 22:11

Khfan60

Khfan60

To get them before you can't.

3More Fallout Frusteration Empty Re: More Fallout Frusteration 2012-05-03, 22:33

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

yeah it was annoying as hell but luckily I looked on the wiki before I got that far lol

beware the dunwich building Wink

4More Fallout Frusteration Empty Re: More Fallout Frusteration 2012-05-03, 22:43

Twitchy

Twitchy

I just really don't see the point of them doing that, and frankly it's kind of a kick in the balls when you've already invested 20-50 hours, only to find out you have to make a new character to get them all. It's just tedious and unnecessary.

Please don't tell me that place explodes too -.- Better go there before I rage some more.

5More Fallout Frusteration Empty Re: More Fallout Frusteration 2012-05-03, 23:16

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Honestly, I like how they did it with the Raven Rock and Megaton Bobble heads.

The entire game is about exploriing and decisions. There has to be consequences to both, and for me that made the game amazing.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum