Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Been having quite a bit of success with semi auto snipers as of late.

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Interesting really, I usually stuck with the bolt actions for the most part due to their higher damage output at longer ranges. However, lately I've been using the M39 EBR and QBU-88 sniper rifles with x4 optics. Typically when I'm taking longer shots, I have the bipod deployed to eliminate the sway of the scope. It works surprisingly well, will have to try this with the dragunov and Mk11 once I have the bipods unlocked for them as well.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

The semi auto snipers are all I used back in the beta but never used em much in the full game,been meaning to.The QBU with laser is pretty decent up close since you can hipfire it pretty good.I find the M39 EMR the "strongest" out of all of them,the SVD seems to shoot the fastest,MK11 in medium in all regards....I've heard they're pretty much reskins of each other,but I swear the SVD shoots faster than the others haha

Shinma

Shinma

M417. Go for it.

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Shinma wrote:M417. Go for it.

I have 50 kills with the M39 and that is my top for semi autos haha. I never use them.

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Give em a shot sym, nothing seems to piss off an enemy sniper more than being picked off from across the map with by a semi auto with x4. Benefit of medium range efficiency and having no scope glare Very Happy

Kenshiro

Kenshiro

You should really use the M417. Just sayin'.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum