New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Once again back into a new file on Skyrim. 2H Heavy Warhammer Paladin build

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Making this toon for the express reason of smiting some vampires in Dawnguard Very Happy

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

i find your lack of Dawnbreaker disturbing.

Dawnbreaker is the ultimate paladin weapon.

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

I have a sword and board paladin built already, but I always wanted to try the two handed route. Dawnbreaker is very much so, a badass weapon, but there's nothing quite like crushing some reanimated fetid corpses skull with a big ass steel maul Razz

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

Artimise Flare wrote:I have a sword and board paladin built already, but I always wanted to try the two handed route. Dawnbreaker is very much so, a badass weapon, but there's nothing quite like crushing some reanimated fetid corpses skull with a big ass steel maul Razz

Skullcrusher... dat -75% Armour.

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Lol, here's the stat spread that I have planned out.

http://skyrimcalculator.com/#135750

Hey you stole my build Art!!!!!!

Ill never forgive you!!!

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

lmao, really? How close is it to your build?

Pretty damn close except I went heavier into archery haha.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

one sec, im making some changes.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

http://skyrimcalculator.com/#135767

a few changes:

1) you dont need 5/5 Juggernaut if you have 100 Smithing and DAEDRIC ARMOUR!!! i also added Dragon Smithing in because IIRC Dawnguard has dragon weapons. every armour set in the game can reach max with enchanting and smithing (both of which you have).

2) added Augmented Flames and Fire Enchanter, since Augmented Flames affects fire enchants.

3) the left hand side of the Block tree requires a Shield, so don't spend perks there

4) removed atronach for you, since it also absorbs your own spells. this means there is a 30% chance for you to absorb your own conjuration spells. its a real pain in the ass.

5) don't go for plate armour, its a waste of two perks if you're spec'ing into the right path.

6) i spent the leftover points into Archery, but if you want to move them elsewhere feel free.

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Daedric and dragon armor does not fit the appearance of a paladin, hence why I did not have it. Fire will not be what I'm using for this build and on top of that the reason I chose the left had side of the tree is because block runner applies to 2h weapons as well. Atronach because it allows me to absorb incoming magical spells, and on top of the fact that being 2 handed I will not have the benefit of 50% elemental damage reduction from the shield. Mitigation of hostile spells is crucial for this build and works nicely with the Atronach Stone or the Lord stone.

This is as much of a role playing build as it is an efficiency build.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

fair enough. are you going to use Daedric weapons then? it doesn't seem very Paladin-like.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

for Magic Resistance, just double enchant Resist Magic (20% and 25% on a ring and a necklace) you get the former from random items and the latter from the Shield of Solitude.

you'll be at 90% (5 past the cap) with two items. its what i used on my first char.

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

I don't use a shield remember, 2H build.

Daedric is for upgrading daedric artifacts if I recall. Certain weapons may have similar properties that wont allow you to upgrade them otherwise.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

Artimise Flare wrote:I don't use a shield remember, 2H build.

Daedric is for upgrading daedric artifacts if I recall. Certain weapons may have similar properties that wont allow you to upgrade them otherwise.

no, you disenchant the Shield of Solitude. it gives a unique Resist Magic enchant, meaning you can put both types of resist magic on one item.

and Daedric Smithing does not affect Daedric Artifacts for some stupid reason. if you want to get them to legendary you'll need to use potions or enchantments.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I always kinda wanted to do a 2H playthrough.....on my 1st char. I was nord with an epic 300 spartan beard Razz I used 1 handed sword and in my left hand I used the healing spell (I never even found a stronger healing spell the whole time I played lol)

on another I made to get the last achievement I needed for the civil war,I was a khajit thief,using an axe and bow since I had no good dagger and no way to sneak behind people really lol

I still wanna go through as mage,but heard it's pretty hard

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Ah, at any rate, I'll be adjusting the build accordingly. I may choose to put the daedric smithing into something else then, not sure.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum