the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gonna make a video of the WHOLE Minecraft town

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

If you could fix all creeper holes by your houses and put up a sign so I know who house is whos. Ill record the video and edit it, I think it would be cool to have a record of it.

infadel117

infadel117

i'll fill in any i see the next time i get on

Twitchy

Twitchy

Damn, that means I should probably get on and make my house.

Or I could just play more Mass Effect. Decisions...

Did everybody put signs up by your house?

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

yeah, above my door.

failing that, my house is the island in the sky.

Yea I figured that was yours.

How did you do that BTW?

infadel117

infadel117

dirt is my guess i'll put a sign up but really its just a bunker right now

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

Sym wrote:Yea I figured that was yours.

How did you do that BTW?

lots of dirt Razz

a dirt pillar from the seabed up to the base, then i made a hollow inverted pyramid of dirt.
i filled the pyramid in with dirt and built a house on it. then i added the side part on to allow a mushroom to be grown.

to edit the underside (to make the elevator) i had to pour water over the edge and make a dirt scaffold under the island and dig up the centre block into my house (i didn't know where it would pop up so i couldn't do it from above). then i made dirt pillars down to each of the rings around the elevator then remove the dirt afterwards Smile

took quite a bit of work Razz

Damn man sounds like a ton of work haha

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

don't go up the middle elevator (the one with rings around it) because there is a locked trapdoor at the top.

i have a long drop leading into my underwater mineshaft (the plunge makes it faster to reach the seafloor), so ive flooded that so you can climb up it. once you're done i can remove the source block at the top and it'll be a drop again Smile

Nice I was thinking of making the video today. Tomorrow at the latest. I was just gonna record everyones property, then edit it in Vegas.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum