We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Borderlands 2 Wimoweh trailer

+2
chunckylover53
Ante
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Borderlands 2 Wimoweh trailer Empty Borderlands 2 Wimoweh trailer 2012-07-12, 11:22

Ante

Ante

This game needs to hurry up and release already. Shit.

chunckylover53

I just have no will to finish the first one i don't know why...

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

This game kills me. It looks so super-awesome when they show it from the 3rd person viewpoint, but from the 1st person view it just looks dull to me.

Ante

Ante

Metalzoic wrote:This game kills me. It looks so super-awesome when they show it from the 3rd person viewpoint, but from the 1st person view it just looks dull to me.

Could always play it on PC and mod it into 3rd person like you could with Borderlands 1. Wink

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Again Claptrap just kills me. God this game is going to be amazing....
Best part is, I think it comes out the day before I go see a WWE Payperview live.

Ante wrote:
Metalzoic wrote:This game kills me. It looks so super-awesome when they show it from the 3rd person viewpoint, but from the 1st person view it just looks dull to me.

Could always play it on PC and mod it into 3rd person like you could with Borderlands 1. Wink

Metal isnt cool enough for PC. Hes made that abundantly clear.

Cool

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

I'm cool because I DON'T follow the trends from year to year. Cool by dissociation Cool

On topic: The game looks neat. I never played the first one, but maybe I will get into this one.

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

Might be cool.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum