JrTapia1991
Cardboard Fox
Keyser Söze
infadel117
Ron Swanson
Artimise Flare
10 posters

What is your favorite/go to pistol?

What's you favorite/go to pistol? Vote_lcap0%What's you favorite/go to pistol? Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
What's you favorite/go to pistol? Vote_lcap20%What's you favorite/go to pistol? Vote_rcap 20% [ 3 ]
What's you favorite/go to pistol? Vote_lcap0%What's you favorite/go to pistol? Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
What's you favorite/go to pistol? Vote_lcap33%What's you favorite/go to pistol? Vote_rcap 33% [ 5 ]
What's you favorite/go to pistol? Vote_lcap13%What's you favorite/go to pistol? Vote_rcap 13% [ 2 ]
What's you favorite/go to pistol? Vote_lcap7%What's you favorite/go to pistol? Vote_rcap 7% [ 1 ]
What's you favorite/go to pistol? Vote_lcap27%What's you favorite/go to pistol? Vote_rcap 27% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 15

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

M1911 for me, occasionally I'll run with the REX

REX

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

pfffttt .44 for sure.

BTW the 93R is BY FAR the best pistol right now if you didn't know. It will be nerfed next patch

I use the REX because I love it.

I dont care if its one of the worst pistols. I dont miss with that thing.

infadel117

infadel117

M1911 occasionally .44

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

After discovering the G18, I have made it standard issue sidearm for all my classes.
Over 1500 kills G18 and G18 Supp. combined. It's a great panic button up close and with practice can be quite decent at medium ranges.

Learn to use the recoil to your advantage and you're busting two in the torso and one in the head.

Cardboard Fox

Cardboard Fox

.44 Magnum as US and REX as Russia. Out of the two I prefer the 44, I love counter-sniping with it.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

yeah 93r is really powerful due to a glitch of it doing the same damage as assault rifles I heard.I used to use it,but eh.

was a close call between the G18 or .44 .I picked 44 magnum.You have to learn to be really patient and not spam because it'll jump everywhere.

I can kill people at longer ranges with the regular G18 but the G18 suppressed has been bleh for me

never been able to use the rex well.Irons are bleh and I always miss without aiming down sights with pistols

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

JrTapia1991 wrote:y
I can kill people at longer ranges with the regular G18 but the G18 suppressed has been bleh for me

That's why I retired it after 500 kills.

Still, no more love for the G18?

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

most of the time I actually do run with the regular G18.The .44 ,I have to be in the mood for.I swear I'll have the irons right on somebody and just miss.I killed 3 people without reloading with it before >__>

Gary Effin' Oak.

Gary Effin' Oak.

It dunks people, so hard. Dirty Gary approved.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Same as with all the guns.

I only use the next weapon that needs a star.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I really wanted to like the 1911 in this game but it's always seemed lacking.Loved it in BC2 tho,it's the only pistol I used.

the new patch whenever it comes out is supposed to buff the 1911

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

MP443 for me

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

I do pretty well with the 1911 right now, if they're buffing it, all the better.

Zillah

Zillah

Gary Effin' Oak. wrote:.44

It dunks people, so hard. Dirty Gary approved.

Better have a scope on that shit.

and Im proud no one chose the 93r...

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Seriously guys, no love for the G18?

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Rectal Tenesmus wrote:Seriously guys, no love for the G18?

The G18 is my #2 pistol

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

*high fives Terry*

I knew you were awesome.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

it's my primary as well,I'm going to try to get good with the .44 mag tho.

but the new patch is supposed to slow the 44 mag while speeding the rex up so maybe rex would be good

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum