Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

need help choosing a decent pair of headphones/headset.

+3
Shinma
Pariah
The Adli Corporation
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

which headset would be best for gaming and music? i'd like them to have a mic for gaming, but be able to play music well too (ie i dont really want a pair of headphones which have borked audio levels designed for hearing footsteps).

i have a pair of Sennheiser CX880s for my iPod, so im not worried about portability, so the headset/headphones will be for use with my Laptop/PC.
im not too concerned about wireless vs wired either as i can loop he excess cable around the back of my laptop.

i currently have these cheap and cheerful ones, but i want to replace them and have them as a back-up pair:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Logitech-OEM-860-Stereo-Headset/dp/B0013NPWWE/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1344862765&sr=8-1

any ideas?

Pariah

Pariah

I got a pair of Rocketfish GUV-1202's on sale, just picked em up on a lark. I was surprised how good they were. They have a wireless transmitter (I use it on my xbox) or you can connect them directly (use for PC) as well as having a removable mic and pretty damn good sound quality. I use em for my iPhone too.

Shinma

Shinma

*gasp* you have sennheisers? Keep those for music and buy some astro a50's for gaming.

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

soon...

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Plug your penis into the headphone port and feel the explosions in your balls

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

for the cost,turtle beach x12s are like 40 bucks on amazon now I believe,they're decent I think. Then again I'm no audio snob or anything. But I mean compared to alot of pc headsets,etc they look like chumps Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

I've had these cheapo in-ear RCA headphones for a year now and I think they're amazing considering they only cost 5 dollars >__>

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

Frostbyrn wrote:Plug your penis into the headphone port and feel the explosions in your balls

unlike yours, mine is too big to fit.

Shotgun Dismemberment wrote:soon...

is this a good soon or a bad soon? Suspect

Shinma wrote:*gasp* you have sennheisers? Keep those for music and buy some astro a50's for gaming.

http://www.sennheiser.co.uk/uk/home_en.nsf/root/private_headphones_classic-line_cxseries_502867

those are the ones i have for my iPod.

Shinma

Shinma

The Adli Corporation wrote:
Frostbyrn wrote:Plug your penis into the headphone port and feel the explosions in your balls

unlike yours, mine is too big to fit.

Shotgun Dismemberment wrote:soon...

is this a good soon or a bad soon? Suspect

Shinma wrote:*gasp* you have sennheisers? Keep those for music and buy some astro a50's for gaming.

http://www.sennheiser.co.uk/uk/home_en.nsf/root/private_headphones_classic-line_cxseries_502867

those are the ones i have for my iPod.

Oh... well get some over-ear sennheisers and watch the panties and the bass drop. Then buy some A50's lol

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

you mean the A50's that cost £250? of which i have 100? XD

Chewy

Chewy

Well, if you're on a budget...

These are awesome:
http://www.amazon.com/Sony-MDR-V6-Monitor-Series-Headphones/dp/B00001WRSJ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1344896878&sr=8-1&keywords=sony+mdr+v6

And then just buy a clip on mic or some shit.

That's what I plan on doing.

They have extremely good sound and are ridiculously durable(except the leather earpeices which are replaceable). I'm using my grandpas which he bought at least 20 years ago.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

^ those have some rave reviews.

if i get those ill have enough for GW2 and a new set of earbuds of the CX880s Smile

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

might spoil myself and get the MDR-V6's, i haven't gone drinking much this week Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum