New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sound suppressors essentially useless for Recon

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Unless you're going CQC with a semi auto. After playing around with the rifles, pretty much all of them required the target to be within 150m or less in order to score a OHK to the head.

I was using a x8 or x7 optic on them and tested this with 3 consecutive head shots.

Interestingly enough, the SV98 and JNG-90 have the longest effective range for OHK headshots out of them all using their respective optics (x7)

What surprised me the most is that the M98 has the same maximum range for OHK to the head as the M40 and L96, both of which average around 135m.

I'll be putting together a video showcasing my findings soon.

I'm a little distressed by the fact that the M98 has such poor range, especially since it fires a larger round.

DICE and their silly balancing mechanics I swear.

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

What'd be the point of a suppressor on a BA, anyway?

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Reduces muzzle flash, and they're pretty loud to begin with. It's nice to have it when you're playing a little more aggressively with your squad, and not having to worry about being detected is a good plus since BA typically do way more damage than a semi auto.

Pro's sadly don't outweigh the cons in this case though. In the end, you're better off with a PDW or something for covert ops as recon.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum