New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Razer Naga gaming mouse really shining in GW2

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

As you know, I recently purchased a Razer Naga molten from new egg.

The side buttons have taken some time for me to get used to them, but now they are invaluable to me.

Being a thief I have a slew of skills that allow me to stealth and teleport around the field via shadow step. By mixing this up with the side buttons I can instantaneously bounce from target to target of my choosing with little to no movement of my left hand on the keys, allowing me to focus on combat and use my utility skills as needed.

If any of your are a utility skill heavy class that relies on mobility or rapid response. I'd recommend this mouse or something similar to it from another company.

I love every second of it, and there is nothing quite as fun as immediately pouncing on my next victim when the opportunity arises, the second or two delay it takes to move ones hand across the keyboard certainly can cost you when you're a melee class.

I do not play GW2, but I use the side buttons on my deathadder in just about every game.

Shinma

Shinma

Oh, so you actually ended up buying the naga? Nice =D I left the thread you made after I had put my 2 cents in and whatnot.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum