Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

I don't know what I'm going to do anymore.

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Well, I go to boot up my Xbox today, just to talk to people this morning, and for some reason the video wouldn't work. I just hoped it was the TV being retarded but when I switched TVs and cords, it still wouldn't work. So, my 360 is dead. Fuck.

The only reason I kept my LIVE subscription wasn't to even play MP games, I just wanted to hear the sound of another person's voice that actually wants to talk to me, and now it's gone. That was the only thing I had left that I really enjoyed. My piano's at my Mom's, but I can't even enjoy that because she purposely put the bird's in there, so all they do is screech and scream constantly, whether I play or not, and she has a fit when I move them, even though I'm only there one day a month at most. I have my computer, but now, I have only one game I'm interested in, and I can't even really talk to anybody while I play it. I enjoyed talking to people so much when I wasn't raging and playing games, just to hear the sound of people's voices, and now I've lost it. I don't have the money for another 360, my Dad is broke, and he doesn't want me to have one in the first place, and my Mom doesn't have enough money either (not to mention she's on the whole "I hate games bandwagon). I'm unemployed and can't find work anywhere, I'm down to $100 in the bank, and I owe my Dad $50 for the month. I need to hold out until November, and sell my ceramics; not to mention I have to pay back money for all the clay used in the molds ($7 a gallon), and I keep profit, but if they don't sell, I'm doomed. I'm tempted to sell my guns and ammo (probably only worth $100 total because they're used), my Xbox can't be sold anymore, my laptop may be worth $100 at most, and just leave it to my sister, and call it quits. I'm in a complete state of stress that I'm beginning to feel pain my chest and dizzy. Maybe I'm just panicing, I don't know. I don't know what to think anymore. I have nothing left. At all. No animals. All my pets are dead (old age/disease/cancer). All my possession's that I hold dear are gone or worthless, and I have no fucking job. And better yet, now I get to sit an empty room all day without anybody to talk to. I'm sorry I'm even bringing this up, I just have nobody to talk to and I need somewhere to vent.

StormEye

StormEye

Dang.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

You should check to see if your Xbox is covered by the RRoD warranty or any warranty

It's been 3 years, it's not covered anymore; my friend has his RRoD, and it's only one. It' can't be fixed.

Same

Same

I'm sure you'll find a job somewhere. And you don't need to pay for subscription when you have a laptop, you can play with me/conker and Shoj on MoH Beta or play with me/conker on Minecraft. You can use skype to talk to us properly and for money. Look around different places for jobs as long as they pay. Because then you'll get some kind of money.

I feel bad that you're lacking money to do things and all this shit happens to you.

My parents are low on money so we need to sell this house soon because the internet bills and such are going to be too much for us. D:

If I knew what it was like over there i'd probably be able to help more but then again America has different things to Britland.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Well at least you can still talk to us on the forums

How much are the 4gb Xboxs over there and maybe you can get some money for your Broken Xbox by selling it on Ebay for Parts

Thanks Luigi, I'll look into Skype.

Yeah, that's true I guess.

If I'm lucky, my friend kept his old Xbox that RRoD that he fixed using the towel method, but keeps just in case his new one red rings because it doesn't work.

Same

Same

You can always sell things to people or trade in games. Also don't you guys over there get benefits for being unemployed? Like $40 a week? or something. Over here you are given benefits if you're unemployed and it will help you get by.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

So its the Video that wont Work

Maybe its just the AV cables then and getting New ones will fix the Problem

I'm not sure how it works; I was hired on at the Golf Course 2 years ago, but only worked for a few months, before the economy took a swan dive and got laid off. I don't think I worked long enough to get it; I live in a town with a population of 3,000, and with the economy, nobody is hiring. I tried to get hired when they put a drive-in only Pizza Hut, but didn't get hired. For a few months this Spring, I was optimistic, I went to every business, and signed the list to get an interview and/or turned in an application at every business I could find. Nothing. The grocery that I've went to since I was a kid (was Excell, then bought out by Rosauer's), closed suddenly, and everybody there lost their jobs too. I don't even have a car; my Dad keeps telling to me to ask my Grandmother to buy insurance, but I feel guilty begging for money, and if I had insurance, with only $100 remaining, and paying $50 a month, I don't have nearly enough for gas at $3.00 a gallon. Then it pisses me off, because my Mom always says that I'm just "a big baby" "lazy ass" "worthless" because I can't find a job, yet I tried and tried again, because she tried for 4 months before getting a job at a low cost spay/neuter clinic. Hmm...let's see, she borrowed money from her mother (she's in her 40's) and went back to college, not to mention she's been to college before for nursing, lived on a farm since her childhood, and worked 90+ hours a week in nursing homes. I'm sure none of that experience had ANYTHING to do with being hired right?! Hell, I even tried out in Spokane at few businesses before I even had a car, and wrote that I had transportation on the list, and was still rejected. My Dad's now complaining how much it costs to buy me food every month, but goes bowling and buys movies all the damn time. I've saved money by wearing the same clothes since I was in 8th/9th grade (I've been graduated from high school for a year). I haven't even spent money on a haircut for nearly 10 months now, just trying to hold on to every penny I can. I spend money on games and such every so often, just to keep my morale up, and feel excited for something so I'm not so damn depressed, then I end up rage quitting every fucking time because my stress gets the best of me, and I can't control my temper anymore.

I tried all of my spare AV cables that work fine, and all give me the same result: A black screen with little black dots flying across it. Changing TV's doesn't help either.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Maybe you should start selling off some of your Game Collection Sadly to get a new Xbox

That's the thing, you want to know what 360 games I have? I've already sold most to get another game. I have:

Reach
CoD4
CoD: WaW (scratched up, but could be fixed)
Gears 2
and BC2

StormEye

StormEye

Have you tried looking into the details of collecting unemployment compensation?

http://jobsearch.about.com/od/unemployment/tp/unemployment-compensation.htm

This may help

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Damn i honestly cant think of anything else to do

Thank you Stormeye, but the thing is, in the records, I was never technically hired. I never had an interview or anything. My sister's friend's Dad (if that makes sense) told him that he had a job opening, and to ask my sister if I wanted a job. Of course, I said yes, and I was just told to come in and start working a week later. There was no official, "You're fired" type deal either. It was just, "We probably won't have any room next year because we can't afford to have two range workers" There was one other one there, and they chose to keep him over me, and that was that. I was never technically an employee.

I just feel like I've fallen into a pit, and there's no way out, and I'm just slowly waiting for my demise. I have no other idea what to do. I usually can think of something, but I'm just starting to lose any hope that I had whatsoever to do anything.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Sometimes there are Advantages to living in a City

Maybe if you have Friends who live in a City see if you can live with them for awhile and get a Job there

I don't have any friends. I have one friend, but I don't think his parents would be very happy with me living with them. I'm hoping my Dad will let me stay when I run out of money, but I don't want to sit around like a leech and just do nothing. If you have any idea what people think of me, consider the fact that I told my sister I don't want to go outside. And the same day I did, my Dad's house got egged.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Thats just Bad luck

The Universe seems to be kicking you in the balls you just have to rise above it not let it get you down

I try to not let it get me down, but it's this same shit, for 3 years in a row; my whole life has just collapsed around me. I'm lucky I still even have one RL friend, I feel very blessed, very lucky. All my other friends before that friend moved away. It's just everything I've talked about for the last months, the stress slowly building, then this. I have nothing left in my name, just my laptop, my guns, and my violin/trumpet. I don't own anything else. I just feel completely worthless. I used to have medication to combat depression/ADHD a long time ago. I stopped taking the one for ADHD because it made me feel like a zombie and I was addicted to it, but the medication for my depression was pulled because I ran out of health insurance. I'm just at a dead end, there's a wall in front of me, and the tunnel behind me has collapsed.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Maybe you could find a Job that requires you to Work online or from home or something

I used to do Caligraphy for my Aunts Buisiness for a little bit

I'm working on selling ceramics. I'm praying that that works out. But I don't know how much money I can make off of it. They're bisqueware, so I'm hoping people will buy them because they want to paint them.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Mosaic can make you a Bit of Money

And you get more and more money the better you get at it

I don't know how to do mosaic, my Dad's an awesome artist/crafter, so I'm lucky as far as that goes. I don't have any artistic talent really, but it doesn't take any to pour a mold and clean/fire the ware.

My only other option is to get into music. I have a little bit of talent at that, but there's so much competition. Only prodigies and untalent cutesy faggots like Justin Bieber, or slutty women make it anywhere unfortunately. I play piano, but when somebody picks somebody to play for a concert, they pick the prodigy/somebody who has extreme experience, not some new guy.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Mosaic doesnt have to be Artsy

You just find a Template and find a good way to put the Tiles onto it so they dont look Shit

Maybe I'll have to look into that. Thanks Frost; maybe between that and my ceramics I'll have enough money to pay my Dad/get a new Xbox.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Yeah and sometimes you can get the Broken Tiles for free form Hardware stores and stuff

Kenshiro

Kenshiro

If you absolutely...

Shit I have nothing.

My personal plan was to join the reserves for tuition and money, but it might be different where you live.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

And dont forget Apprenticeships

Patrick Star

Patrick Star

karma owes you big......... try buying a lottery ticket

Same

Same

Well I saw the fact you were smaller clothes for yourself and such, you may want to change that and buy some new clothes because your looks also give off a "First Impression". and at the local job center you should have no problem getting an interview at the very least.

My Teacher taught us that from his own hiring people and being interviewed before. Just try your best and you'll probably get it. And if you're dad calls you saying you're lazy and too expensive to keep tell him to stop spending so MUCH money on shit he doesn't need.

Same

Same

Frostbyrn wrote:And dont forget Apprenticeships

That's what i'm going to do <3 Try and get in with a big company for gaming (Rockstar/Lion Head Studios/Something else in UK/US like Bungie which I really doubt though)
and if they believe I can pull it off they will pay either full or half or something else towards my courses and I get paid for doing small jobs. Well, that's what happened with my cousin. I dunno if i'll be so lucky.

I have a nice suit that still fits me well (I haven't grown for a couple of years) that I bought for showing dogs, but other than that, it's just regular clothes. But I haven't even been called in for an interview yet. Maybe I'll just wear better clothes next time. My parents said to call a business back several times after turning in an application to show you're interested; I tried that with one business, by calling back everyday, just how my friend got hired, for 2 weeks straight. Nada. I called back every other day for another month and it still didn't work. I had decent clothes when I went; I just can't figure out the problem. I don't act/look really weird. My friend actually had said I had a good chance of getting hired, because his employer actually kept my application; usually, he just throws them away when the person walks out the door. But I guess not.

I've played 5 lottery tickets and still lost. :/ I know that's not that many, but I don't want to develop a gambling problem in addition to everything else. Like I always said, sometimes I think that I attract every bad type of thing/energy in the entire universe, like some sort of bizarre magnet.

I'm sorry to hear this... If you ever need someone to talk to about anything you can always talk to me, you can even call me if you really wanted to. Although that would be kind of weird considering I'm your stalker. But just hang in there man, things will start to get better, even if it's just a little at a time. Things will get better.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum