ALargeEffinFry
DRGN LRD 1213
Epyk MD
Keyser Söze
Frostbyrn
16 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

I'm sorry I left. I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I'm sorry if it bothers you that I stay, or come back. I just can't take it anymore. I have nobody to talk to IRL or online; I bottle up all my rage, I never get to laugh at myself, and I'm miserable. I thought that maybe it was a good idea, but all my friends are sending me messages to re-add them, and I feel like I'm going to crazy. My friends mean so much more to me than I ever thought they did (and I thought they mean't a lot). I can't socialize, I can't play games, I can't do ANYTHING. I feel like I will go crazier than I already am. Please accept me back; I promise that I will never do something so truly stupid again. It only took me a day to figure this out; I can't imagine a week.

Please forgive me. I'm truly sorry.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

You did what you thought was best for you at the time im Glad your Back dude

*Hugs Bob*

I'm sorry. I just thought about it more and more; I literally had trouble going to sleep because I couldn't get it off my mind. I went to sleep at 3:30 yesterday; and then I tried to go to sleep today, and I kept thinking about it. It was lonely as hell online too; dealing with fucking retards who can't tell up from down the entire time, knifing somebody 3 times, getting RKS, and having them kill me, with nobody to rage to. It's really lonely just sitting there, playing games, and it's dead quiet. I'd be sitting there, and some guy would yell something, and I would think it's someone in the party for a second, because I was listening for it.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Im pretty sure i covered your Rage Quota for today lol and i invented some pretty Nifty swear words in the process

Just send me an FR and we can start playing together tomorrow

Alright; I need to resend EVERYBODY a friend request, so it'll take some time, but I'll do it.

Also, look what finally came out:

I've been waiting for months, and here it finally is, and it's hilarious.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Lol i hadnt seen the Full version yet thanks man

Lol, it damn funny. Made my day; also, what is this "teabaggin' appreciation club?"

Also, didn't know you hated CoD so much. >_> I was reading through the forums, and you really don't seem to be a fan.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

CoD is okay its the community for it i hate bunch of no good scumbags

Also its just a cool animated Sig i found Very Happy

Yeah, I'm not a big fan of the Halo and CoD community.

Hmmm...I'd get it, but I don't belive in that teabaggin'; that's a nasty habit you got there. Dr. Foxxy Roberts does not approve; that's how you get diseases, like mange.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

I just liked it because it was the Ace Pin T bagging lol

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

OH MY GOD, I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE! Icon_cheers

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

Welcome back kit

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

My Avatar makes me Sad Very Happy

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Welcome back buddy!

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

Yay!!!!! This is great news.

Tater

Tater

I'm sending you a FR Bob. It's time i add you to my friends list. Without your raging i'm not complete..

Patrick Star

Patrick Star

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/P3ALwKeSEYs?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/P3ALwKeSEYs?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Same

Same

Welcome back Bob ^^

So you staying for real this time? Because even if you leave again it won't make us think anything different of you because of your own personal reasons.

Twitchy

Twitchy

*sends FR*

And don't you EVER do anything like that AGAIN. You'll give someone a heart attack D:

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

camel stole my responce...
so i had to find two now
except they dont really fit...
anyway good ta have ya back man. dont forget my fr

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Cool to have you back Bob. I got to send you an FR sometime. We played together a lot, but I never added you.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Sent a new request to ya bobo! Hope to catch ya online soon man!

ConciliarFox

ConciliarFox

Good to see you back Fox!!! If you ever need to rage and I'm online, just join me I'm really good at absorbing rage.

StormEye

StormEye

Welcome back Fox.

Thanks, and once again, I'm sorry. I had a lot of things going on, and I got overwhelmed with stress, and imploded; I became really angry at myself for a lot of things that weren't even my fault, and I really shouldn't have.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

It happens. I am sure we have all been there at some point.

StormEye

StormEye

Well, I'm glad you have corrected yourself before letting it go completely.

Tater

Tater

I know i've removed most of my FL at some point in the last 6yrs. Of course i didn't add most of them back!

But F em' cut em' down and burn em'. That's what i say!

Shaymojack

Shaymojack

Yaaaaay I knew you wouldn't stay away. xD

MoronToTheKore

MoronToTheKore

Glad to see you didn't leave us.

Your stalker was very upset.

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/lnrsLGZ1jzE?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/lnrsLGZ1jzE?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

I thought of this song this morning when i saw this.

Lol, Blaman? Yeah, I saw that.

StormEye

StormEye

Is he still lurking in GFAQs?

OH MY GOD, I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE! Kyonfa10

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

lol storms pics pay off every day

StormEye wrote:Is he still lurking in GFAQs?

OH MY GOD, I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE! Kyonfa10

Lol, yes.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Let us Celebrate

*Pours Gasoline on a wookie without him noticing*

Who wants to do the honors?

Twitchy

Twitchy

I would, but knowing my luck, I'd get rubber match syndrome.

Can I do the honours? Also, who is said Wookiee?

Also, I guess if something good came out of this; I had excuse to get Royalal and I few people that I disliked off of my FL, and if they get mad, I guess I can just say I deleted everyone (because it was true).

ConciliarFox

ConciliarFox

I got guy for the "Wookie Fire" BB Mackers, I just made a topic about him!!

Alright. So I guess we're set then? xD

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

It might be Storm if it yells

BLUE ON BLUE MOTHERFUCKER

Well know for sure

Also so funny Playing with Royal yesterday

OMG WE HAVE A TROLL IN THE PARTY

Then he started following me through the woods

OMG THERES A TROLL BEHIND ME GET HIM OFF GET HIM OFF!

Then Royal

Im not a troll

Entire party

Yes you are

Frostbyrn wrote:It might be Storm if it yells

BLUE ON BLUE MOTHERFUCKER

Well know for sure

Also so funny Playing with Royal yesterday

OMG WE HAVE A TROLL IN THE PARTY

Then he started following me through the woods

OMG THERES A TROLL BEHIND ME GET HIM OFF GET HIM OFF!

Then Royal

Im not a troll

Entire party

Yes you are

I actually started laughing reading this.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

You mean you guys have Royal el on your friends list. That is the only cocksuckin motherfucker I have ever got into it on GFQ. He is is a little weasel motherfucker and I would love to see him in a game or party.

Fuckin bitch whore cocksmokin dickweed!

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

wow

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

I may tell you how I really feel about that pissface asseatin whores son if you ask nice.

Twitchy

Twitchy

Please please please? Very Happy

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Lol DRGN i have no problem hes fine in Party chat he doesnt even talk much

Plus ive played with him longer than most of you from when i used to hang out with Kirbs and Sock

Hang on the last game i played before my RROD was with Kirbs you think thats a coincidence?

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Well I was being a little dramatic there but man he annoyed the fuck out of me one time. And he is a troll! His only argument ever is to post people stats. Like WTF!

Well if we do end up being in a party you might see DL the Dick come out a little.

Twitchy

Twitchy

Sorry to ask, but why does everyone thinks he's a troll? I joined REALLY late in the boards lifespan Razz

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Um because he was a troll.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum