SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Need some Feedback on my Audio/Voice

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

So I am currently making a nexus 7 review (it is almost done btw) and all I have left to do is record my voice and tighten the editing. I am quite worried about how I sound so I was wondering if you could give me some feedback. Be warned that this was my first recording, so it has a few issues with me screwing up what I was saying. Would have uploaded a more recent recording, but I had to convert them for my video and soundcloud will not let me upload them.

http://soundcloud.com/prototypet800/nexus-7-review-test-audio-1

Dude......

TBQH it sucks!

Naw I'm just joking Cool

Really it sounds pretty good to me, man. I think your strength is your intelligence, your obviously a smart guy. I think your annunciation is really good as well.

Your tone could use some work though, but Im not sure exactly how you would change that... maybe try to talk from your diaphragm.

BUT for first work its VERY Good

Also Audio was kinda strange sometimes.

You raised your voice a few times and I dont think your mic liked it

Kind of a muffles sound? Did you pick up on that?

Sym wrote:Dude......

TBQH it sucks!

Naw I'm just joking Cool

Really it sounds pretty good to me, man. I think your strength is your intelligence, your obviously a smart guy. I think your annunciation is really good as well.

Your tone could use some work though, but Im not sure exactly how you would change that... maybe try to talk from your diaphragm.

BUT for first work its VERY Good

I think the tone I had was because of my being nervous + reading off of a script. It just does not sound natural to me. Later recordings sound a bit better, but they still feature the same tone. Hopefully as I keep recording I get more relaxed and can change the tone.

Sym wrote:Also Audio was kinda strange sometimes.

Yeah you can see where the audio spikes there is a slight puff of air. I think i just breathed into it lol. That was fixed though in the later recordings. All i did was hold the mic a little farther back and take smaller breaths and a little longer pauses.

Maybe thats what it was.

You can tell you were a little nervous.

Do you have any other examples?

Also keep up the work. When we get out channel launched it would be nice to have other people be able to do voice

Tom wrote:
Sym wrote:Also Audio was kinda strange sometimes.

Yeah you can see where the audio spikes there is a slight puff of air. I think i just breathed into it lol. That was fixed though in the later recordings. All i did was hold the mic a little farther back and take smaller breaths and a little longer pauses.

Yea you did just breathe into it

Thats what it was

Sym wrote:Maybe thats what it was.

You can tell you were a little nervous.

Do you have any other examples?

Also keep up the work. When we get out channel launched it would be nice to have other people be able to do voice

Sadly no, the current recording I have was already converted into my video. Will probably redo it a few more times though so I might upload one of those.

Well I like it

Its better than you think it is IMO

menacinglemon

menacinglemon

Yeah...I am setting up the email sometime monday...and youtube I will work on through the week (try to get some graphics for the background would be awesome...since the dp pick is simple...our logo).

Basically my plan is to get everything organized and looking nice.

Just got to give me a name for it

We need a really nice, spiffy graphic

menacinglemon

menacinglemon

V

V?

menacinglemon

menacinglemon

Pointing to my sig, but yeah TheSpeakeasyClinic good for the youtube name? since SpeakeasyClinic is taken

Sounds good to me, man

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum