You are not connected. Please login or register

New info for WWE'13

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New info for WWE'13 Empty New info for WWE'13 2012-10-08, 19:57

chunckylover53

Mainly universe mode and DLC

Universe and some DLC

http://www.thq.com/us/wwe-13/go/article/view/homepage_article/260335/universe_mode_returns_in_wwe_13

All DLC

http://www.thesmackdownhotel.com/news/wwe13/wwe-13-all-21-dlc-characters-revealed-including-ryback-tensai-antonio-cesaro-layla-natalya-the-usos-rikishi-too-cool-ddp-and-more-kimura-lock-30-screenshots#

Fan Axxess(gives all dlc at a discount plus extras) will be $20 and i will be buying it >.<

I am super impressed with the new universe or maybe not yet untill i get to see it in true action but damn.. Create a show?! Create a PPV?! Getting to change the rankings and swapping out belts that you can use for shows you made so they can actually be earned?!

I don't know how i am going to stop playing this game.

2New info for WWE'13 Empty Re: New info for WWE'13 2012-10-08, 20:13

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Damn so excited

3New info for WWE'13 Empty Re: New info for WWE'13 2012-10-08, 20:20

chunckylover53

Same, at first i was like "Eh it'll be fun and i can wait" now i just want it badly...

I thought the create a show was just a rumor, maybe i'll try to make another ECW-WCW(Since their belts are in) or some kind of custom shows with all CAWs.

I think any match can be made into a title shot which got me wondering about custom shows if we had to make extra PPV's for title shots for them.

4New info for WWE'13 Empty Re: New info for WWE'13 2012-10-08, 21:20

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I used to play Sd-vs-Raw 2006 on the PS2 all the time Razz

5New info for WWE'13 Empty Re: New info for WWE'13 2012-10-08, 21:25

menacinglemon

menacinglemon

So did I Tapia...played all the wrestling games on the ps2 up to sd vs raw ecw

6New info for WWE'13 Empty Re: New info for WWE'13 2012-10-08, 22:03

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

yea me too, it just didn't click with me that year and I never tried em again after that. I always thought they had cool soundtracks though. I really liked the GM mode in 2006, it was addicting. I had like all my people at 99 ovr, and when there would be the draft after wrestlemania, I'd get lucky and they would pick a high rated Diva to go to smackdown,meanwhile I got 99ovr orton in exchange,etc. Razz

I really liked Here Comes the Pain as well, probably the best season mode out of them all that I played

7New info for WWE'13 Empty Re: New info for WWE'13 2012-10-08, 22:23

chunckylover53

The new ones aren't terrible, i believe it was SVR2011(last one i bought) that introduced universe mode which wasn't great its first time around but it's like a never ending season mode.

Now you actually have options on how to respond to events that happen in universe instead of your character doing something random, though i am sure once you experience them all it can get annoying (who knows how long that'll take though.)

I like how people can get injuried though, adds to it not sure how long someone will be out at the max though.
I am not sure if they still do the draft thing but you can move everyone around freely.

8New info for WWE'13 Empty Re: New info for WWE'13 2012-10-09, 13:37

chunckylover53

More detailed universe details.

Ugh 3 weeks.. Two weeks for dark souls DLC that should hold me off.

9New info for WWE'13 Empty Re: New info for WWE'13 2012-10-13, 15:40

chunckylover53

Also another thing that i don't think is mentioned in the articles is that you can share the belts like they used to do.

Like instead of haveing the WWE champ and World heavy weight you can just have the WWE and both shows (or multiple if you make more you choose which ones compete for it) can fight over it.

You can't defend titles during exhibitions only PPVs.

17 more days...

10New info for WWE'13 Empty Re: New info for WWE'13 2012-10-21, 18:22

chunckylover53

Tell me this isn't awesome.. There's more cataching finishers in the game but i havn't really seen many in action.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/_JBKYrg885E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

9 more days...

11New info for WWE'13 Empty Re: New info for WWE'13 2012-10-21, 20:44

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

So cool. So awesome. So dead

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum