+3
JrTapia1991
Ron Swanson
Artimise Flare
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

One is virtually unusable without extended mags, the other has such horrible hip fire accuracy and takes forever to kill the target.

I dare say the M5k is worse than the MP7 in terms of unusability without the fucking extended mags. It seems to take all 20 fricken rounds to kill one person leaving you vulnerable to any other lucky sod who pops knob you while you reload.

Wtf as the point of limiting it to 20 rounds in the first place? It doesn't make any sense, the P90 is a high capacity SMG and is arguably the best one out of them all and allows the use of a sound suppressor.

God damn it dice wtf were you thinking?!?!?!

/rage

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

I just hate how much better the ARs compared to every other gun in the game.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

yea I know what you mean lol,I'd rather use an ar,although mp7/mk5 with laser and extended mags,hipfire FTW

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Mk5 is ok. You do have to run Xmag tho. I like the Mp7. Tis a fun gun when playing up close.

And they are Assault rifles so they should be good right! I guess I just love the assault class so I don;t mind they are the best guns in the game! HAHA

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

I know right? WTF is the point of the PDW' in this game if an AEK, F2K and FAMAS can do the same job but better? It makes so fricken sense! Iwas constantly losing to this one prick with an AEK even when I'd start firing first, it was frustrating as all hell gets out.

Edit: fuck this POS iPhone 3g. Slowing down so much I can't accurately type anymore.

Well your first problem is you have an Iphone Smile

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Sym wrote:Well your first problem is you have an Iphone Smile

Old tired argument.

Iphone is the best and I am a microsoft kinda guy. Never was a fan of Apple. But the Iphone is a great phone!

Its a good phone, yes.

But I greatly prefer Android

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Sym wrote:Its a good phone, yes.

Damn buckeye! =op

DRGN LRD 1213 wrote:

Damn buckeye! =op

12-0 baby!

What a shame we cant play in a bowl game. Would be in the NC game against Notre Dame if it wasnt for the crooked NCAA,

Grrr

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

12-0 means nothing probation boys!!!!!!

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

the ARs have always been crazy good in Battlefield (on the consoles at least). its why i ran Assault so much, dat M16 was king in BC1 and BC2, was good in BF3 as well Very Happy

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

True story. Android is the shit!

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

my cell phone telephone has numbers on it and sometimes people talk to me on it and other times it has words on it but most times it just sits there

DRGN LRD 1213 wrote:12-0 means nothing probation boys!!!!!!

Season still counts

We just cant play in a bowl game

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

The Big Ten is sad outside of OSU right now. Wisconsin is going to the Rose Bowl and they were unranked last week.

Michigan is arguably the second best team in the conference and I will be the first one to tell you were are not a good football team. we wouldn't even been over .500 if we were in the SEC.

Ferris wrote:The Big Ten is sad outside of OSU right now. Wisconsin is going to the Rose Bowl and they were unranked last week.

Michigan is arguably the second best team in the conference and I will be the first one to tell you were are not a good football team. we wouldn't even been over .500 if we were in the SEC.

I agree totally

The scary thing is the only two teams bringing in elite talent right now is tOSU and UM. The rest of the conference is going to continue to get shittier.

tOSU is elite, and a monster, UM is on its way back up, but other than that there isnt one other great program right now.

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

Don't ADS with M5K (more recoil due to bug) and use the laser sight.

PP-19 is pretty much pure shit though.

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Sym wrote:
Ferris wrote:The Big Ten is sad outside of OSU right now. Wisconsin is going to the Rose Bowl and they were unranked last week.

I agree totally

The scary thing is the only two teams bringing in elite talent right now is tOSU and UM. The rest of the conference is going to continue to get shittier.

tOSU is elite, and a monster, UM is on its way back up, but other than that there isnt one other great program right now.

sad thing is i wouldnt call the talent UM is bringing "elite". osu is the only national title contending team right now

UM is getting better but it may be a long time before we ever contend for a title again

Ferris wrote:
Sym wrote:

I agree totally

sad thing is i wouldnt call the talent UM is bringing "elite". osu is the only national title contending team right now

UM is getting better but it may be a long time before we ever contend for a title again

Michigan is recruiting at an elite level though

They are on the way back

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum